Oasis Class Outside Balcony Prices

And maybe used your Future Cruise Certificate from a shortened hurricane Irma cruise in 2017??

Nope, I did not. Last year my Allure cruise was cancelled due to Irma. I ended up just paying a little more and was able to go on the Harmony late September of that same year.

Fairly rare, but does happen

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Really? How much is it? Considering some of those boats are about 50%+ full of Floridians, I can't imagine they'd discount anything, if at all. I've yet to come across this.

Booked on Black Friday 2017 for Dec 2 '18 Oasis 7 night OV Balcony. For the 2 of us, net cost (fare + tax/fees - OBC) is $1255 total. I was extremely happy to book for less than $100 pp/night. This will be the 3rd straight cruise we've taken in late Nov/early Dec. The timing works great for us and demand seems to be lighter, making it a good bargain for us.

Did you also get the Florida Resident Discount the other poster referenced?

I ask because I myself am a resident of Florida, and I've never received that discount. The booking tool asks what state you live in but I never see the dollar amount change.

Not on that one.

I figured low price because it was after final payment

Found out about it during happy hour up in SL.

Really? How much is it? Considering some of those boats are about 50%+ full of Floridians, I can't imagine they'd discount anything, if at all. I've yet to come across this.
I don't recall what I've seen, maybe during summer months.

You used to be able to search for discounted sailings.

Booked on Black Friday 2017 for Dec 2 '18 Oasis 7 night OV Balcony. For the 2 of us, net cost (fare + tax/fees - OBC) is $1255 total. I was extremely happy to book for less than $100 pp/night. This will be the 3rd straight cruise we've taken in late Nov/early Dec. The timing works great for us and demand seems to be lighter, making it a good bargain for us.

Last year we did Oasis 12/17-12/24 and this year we are doing 11/25-12/2. I agree with you, it seems like those weeks in between Thanksgiving and Christmas are some of the cheapest of the year.

I have 2 Allure cruises booked right now - for a 4D oceanview balcony I paid $670 pp plus tax. On our April cruise, for a 8D Balcony oceanview on Allure I paid $673. With taxes, the entire week was $1446 for the 2 of us - that is a SCREAMING deal for a week cruise in an oceanview balcony. Plus $200 OBC - booked on the ship and non refundable deposit. Even for the 2018 Presidents cruise in Sept we for an oceanview balcony for $914 pp plus tax which is not all that bad. Plus $300 OBC

Next Dec 2019 we have an ov balcony on Symphony for $823 pp

I watch prices ever day for the most part and have gotten some good reductions on my 2 Allure cruises

I forgot to add that all my prices include our $250 D+ discount as I always book more than 6 months in advance

Last Black Friday we booked two connecting OV cabins for the 11/4/18 sailing of Oasis. Each cabin including tax, fees etc. was $1769.80 and each cabin included $300 on board credit which we used for drink packages we would have bought anyway. So the real cost in my mind was $1469.80 per cabin which I was quite happy with.

Did you also get the Florida Resident Discount the other poster referenced?

I ask because I myself am a resident of Florida, and I've never received that discount. The booking tool asks what state you live in but I never see the dollar amount change.

It's not a Florida resident discount. On some sailings RCL used to offer a Florida resident rate (and also rates for other states) I have not seen one of them ia a long time. You used to be able to search on their sites for them and all cruises listed would be displayed but that feature is long gone

It's not a Florida resident discount. On some sailings RCL used to offer a Florida resident rate (and also rates for other states) I have not seen one of them ia a long time. You used to be able to search on their sites for them and all cruises listed would be displayed but that feature is long gone

I've tried searching and in the search options it indicated I am searching using the "Florida Resident Rate" yet no matter what cruise I look at, the price is the same with or without "Florida Resident Rate" selected. It appears as though they have that there to give you the illusion that you're receiving a discount. Sounds about right.

We were scheduled on the Allure last year for $1225 total including fees for two in an Ocean Balcony. Allure was cancelled because of the Hurricane. Royal moved us to Explorer a few weeks later for the same price and we got one extra night with $200 in OBC.

And the best part was someone cancelled and we were able to grab an aft cabin.[emoji41]

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

We were scheduled on the Allure last year for $1225 total including fees for two in an Ocean Balcony. Allure was cancelled because of the Hurricane. Royal moved us to Explorer a few weeks later for the same price and we got 2 extra nights with $200 in OBC.

And the best part was someone cancelled and we were able to grab an aft cabin.[emoji41]

We ended up getting our 4 night, post Irma, Oasis JS for free. Half in cash OBC, half in FCC. Plus 21 C&A points.

I stayed home with the dog.

We ended up getting our 4 night, post Irma, Oasis JS for free. Half in cash OBC, half in FCC. Plus 21 C&A points.

We got ours for free as well. Only 7 points though since Dan came with me

We couldn't make the shortened Allure cruise.

I forgot we also got a FCC....used it this year on something.

In April of this year I found a trip though an online TA advertising an OV balcony rate for $535 pp w/3 guests on Oasis in August 26, 2018 . I figured it was probably a special group rate, but I called up my personal TA and she was able to get the rate right through RC's booking site.

So, our total for 3 people including taxes/port fees came out to $1911 or only $637 pp. It's my first time on RC, so no C&A discount either

I seem to recall on my Allure cruise in October when I originally booked, the oceanview balcony was around $1800 for 2 people (total with taxes). That price is now $2234. We ended up booking a boardwalk balcony instead at $1399, which I really just wanted a slightly larger cabin than the inside, with some kind of balcony and I didn't care if it was oceanview or not.

Personally I shoot for around $1400-$1600 for a 7 day cruise as my highest typically for any kind of balcony. If balconies are higher than that I will settle for an inside cabin.

I don't consider any OBC as a discount to my cruise fare as that truly isn't any additional money in your pocket. It can help decrease other expenses but really depends on what other fees you would wish to spend money on. We had a $250 OBC with our booking and did use it towards a drink package.

I think they're back. ;p $25 discount. $733 including taxes for a balcony guarantee, 4 night cruise

6bb30c77a7f1b07c0323c56318ef2e91.jpg

Edited by John&LaLa

Not on that one.

I figured low price because it was after final payment

Found out about it during happy hour up in SL.

Last Fall got a $125 State/Michigan discount for 11nite Dec2017 cruise... Few weeks ago got a $565 Military discount applied on my Oct2018 BOS/FLL 12n Repo cruise originally booked last year day was released. Very few Royal MIL discounts given anymore but this one was applied to my cruise on top of my Diamond plus 350+ point sailing solo cruse. So surprised they combined and able to use: Single Special, CAS Balc Suite, BOGO50 and MIL Disc. Makes for cheap cruise, and worth my effort checking prices twice a day as I always have...

Yes. If you are a Florida resident, you receive a discount.

The Allure leaves out of Fort Lauderdale, FL. I'm not sure if that discount works for sailings outside of Florida. I've never sailed outside of FL., so I wouldn't know.

Allure now leaves out of Miami.