Only 4 hours at Aquaventure - enough?

Djsmrs

Hi all - we will be in Nassau early December, and are thinking of taking the kids (8 and 10) to aquaventure for the day. However, I just realised we dock at 8:00am and all-aboard is 3:00.

So - if I do the quick math this will give us only 4 hours at the waterpark. We have timeshare points that we are using to gain access to the waterpark, so we aren't shelling out for tickets... but - for those who have been, is 4 hours a reasonable amount of time? We've booked a cabana so we have a home base and so people can get out of the sun if need be (for the bargain price of $350 - holy smoke!)...

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks!

The slides don’t open until 10, you will want to leave around 2. We’ve always spent the whole day there, doing the slides, enjoying the beach, and walking through the dig. The property is large. I definitely would spend money on a cabana, you really won’t have any down time.

If you are going to ride the slides and do active stuff, plenty of time. I would think it's a short day to do slides, sit on the beach, view the multiple aquarium exhibitions, etc.