Do you leave valuables by the pool?

zitsky

Search for the Master Lock 5900D, it has a locking cable you can wrap through the lounger and then through the handles of your bag. That way someone would be very obvious carrying a loungers with them. Also it has enough room to put you cell inside it and lock it. Nice for the beach as well since it is water resistant.

Search for the Master Lock 5900D, it has a locking cable you can wrap through the lounger and then through the handles of your bag. That way someone would be very obvious carrying a loungers with them. Also it has enough room to put you cell inside it and lock it. Nice for the beach as well since it is water resistant.

Perfect! Just added to my Wish List on Amazon.

Seriously? What cruise line? I can't fathom why someone would steal so openly like that...especially considering you are in a confined area and your identity is very well documented.

If the shoe don't fit, then you must acquit !

I'd never leave anything that if stolen would concern me. I've seen kindels left on loungers first thing in the morning, with no one around and always just wonder what they were thinking.

That reminds me, I need to bring an extra suitcase........:')

Cruise ships are public spaces regardless of security cameras. I treat my belongings just as I would at the mall. Would you leave your bag on a bench at the mall and walk away from it? No. If your items were completely secure why would there we safes in rooms and locks on your cabin door?

You keep your items with you or locked up.

About 10% of the population would never steal, no matter what, about 10% would steal no matter what, the remaining 80% would steal given an opportunity and need/rationalization. Controls are therefore, in place to keep honest people honest.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

I remember many years ago, a priest announcing before communion that he suggested women not leave their purses in the pew while they go up to the altar. He said that he was not accusing anyone of being a thief, but that your purse may be the answer to someone else's prayer.