Cruising Sunday and my Bid Offer Still Says "pending"

apietros

Depends on the ship and what you’re bidding on. Getaway has already done their Haven upgrades, so unless someone cancels last-minute that is closed. There may be MS, balcony, and OV rooms available for upgrade but the ship has been showing sold out for a week.

Other ships may still be available. You will find out for certain in a few hours as you’re close to the 48 hour cut off. But I’d say there’s better than a 90% chance that you did not win your bid.

The can cut that 48 hours really close, so don't give up hope. We got out upgrade on the Gem earlier this month at about noon on Thursday for a Saturday sailing! As long as it still says pending, there is still a possibility.

We booked a GTY inside (never did this before) and put in for an upgrade, we got our room assignment yesterday afternoon so I’m guessing there are no more upgrades available. At least we got the best inside available, midship deck 14,but no upgrade [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Forums