Live From Quest, 30th June

cinnamon

Having seen the largest cruise ship in Majorca, the Berlitz highest rated ship docked nearby a couple of hours after we arrived. 596712b82b03c3d388edf91e7a2a3082.jpg

Hapag Lloyd’s Europa 2.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It is advised as purely by deck number. However there were two buses, 1 and 2 before they began calling deck 8. The ‘VIPs’ on bus 1 and those with walking difficulties on bus 2 which actually was the only one which drove right to the venue.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes VIP's and big suite guests go on coach 1 and mobility restricted passengers on coach 2 and then it's by deck, starting with deck 8 and deck 4 is the last to be called.

I'm not sure being on Coach 1 is always such an advantage. Altough you get good seats, the wait for the other passengers to get to the venue can be long, especially if tendering like we were in Cannes two weeks ago. We were in the first tender and coach and waited for another 45 mins for everyone to arrive. The theatre was hot with no drinks available.

It wasn't my favourite Azamazing Evening for sure. It was a cabaret with songs and dances from the Movies done in a modern style with seizure inducing bright strobe lighting and very loud weird music, it met with a very mixed reception from our coach. The Can Can at the end was good though. :)

Thanks Corrine for your detailed blog, you guys look great and I'm sure you had a wonderful holiday. Seven days is never enough time on an Azamara cruise but seeing beautiful pictures helps until the next time. Joe and I must wait until October, so just counting the days.

Pat and Joe:)