last minute booking/restaurant reservations

chars

I just booked a cruise four days before departure. Naturally, restaurant reservation times are very limited. Is it better for me to book the times that are available (mostly 9:30) and then try to adjust time on board? Or should I just wait to book entirely on board?

I would suggest going to the Reservation Desk in the lobby when you board. Only a certain percentage of reservations can be made on line. If there are only a small number in your party (1-4), you might be able to just show up at a restaurant and be seated in a short period of time.

I just booked a cruise four days before departure. Naturally, restaurant reservation times are very limited. Is it better for me to book the times that are available (mostly 9:30) and then try to adjust time on board? Or should I just wait to book entirely on board?

Book entirely onboard. If optimal dining times is important to you, then that should be your priority upon embarkation because prime time will sell out. Cagney's and Teppanyaki are the most popular and will sell out prime time quickly.