Character Parades on Allure

I was wondering if you had any advice for the parades on Allure. My son is obsessed with Shrek so these activities are going to be the highlight. When do they have these parades and is there a good place to go to watch them? Thank you in advance!

I was wondering if you had any advice for the parades on Allure. My son is obsessed with Shrek so these activities are going to be the highlight. When do they have these parades and is there a good the ace to go to watch them? Thank you in advance!

I know there's the big parade @ 8PM on the last night. Our grandkids got big kicks from all of the characters. We had great seats by Sorrento's as there are plenty of chairs. Just get there a bit early.

When we were on Allure, they repeated the parade...once at the beginning (maybe 2nd day?) and one final night. We watched it twice. It's quite enjoyable. Just keep an eye on cruise compass to find times.

There are also lots of meet and greets, and don't miss the mid day Aqua show with the characters (not bookable...also check cruise compass)

I was wondering if you had any advice for the parades on Allure. My son is obsessed with Shrek so these activities are going to be the highlight. When do they have these parades and is there a good place to go to watch them? Thank you in advance!

Check out this link... scour the Cruise Compass for Times and Dates of the Parades. This is a fairly recent compass and most likely very similar.

Good Luck!

https://www.******************.com/cruise-compasses/allure-of-the-seas/sun-2018-05-27-0000

:) It will be in your cruise compass. As stated above Sorrentos is a good area. However, you will need to get there early because people get there and just hang out & wait

BTW did I say you will need to get there early?:D

Stacie.

That is what I remembered from our Allure cruise. The parade was repeated. We like the outside tables at the pub. We would get there early order a glass of wine and read. I would be reading/drinking some place on ship anyways, so may as well be at the pub while waiting for the parade.

On the Harmony this year, they only ran the parade once. Then again it is a totally different parade, themed on the major holidays. I much prefer the parade on Allure/Oasis

When we were on Allure, they repeated the parade...once at the beginning (maybe 2nd day?) and one final night. We watched it twice. It's quite enjoyable. Just keep an eye on cruise compass to find times.

There are also lots of meet and greets, and don't miss the mid day Aqua show with the characters (not bookable...also check cruise compass)