New American Express Offer

Lcmandell

This seems different than the previous ones???Would you be able to do this by making a payment on a cruise???

We were not fast enough, and the last one expired on us. I have been hoping that the usual $100.00 off a cruise booking/payment comes back before our final payment!

Offer expires on July-31.

$75 credit off $350 charge

Get a one-time $75 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $350 or more at carnival.com or at 1-800-764-7419 by 7/31/2018. See terms for exclusions.

Offer Terms

Enrollment limited. Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible. Offer valid only for qualifying reservations booked directly via

www.carnival.com and by phone at 1-800-764-7419 between 7/2/2018 and 7/31/2018. Offer only valid for transactions made in US dollars. Excludes Holland America, Princess Cruises, Seabourn and Cunard brands,

Straight from terms and conditions on Amex website.

This offer does not include Princess, Holland America, Seabourn or Cunard, just Carnival cruises.

Exactly..and we wondered why it was even posted here on the Princess blog.

Hank

Exactly..and we wondered why it was even posted here on the Princess blog.

Hank

I am sorry if the post offended you, I didn't post it under the OLD Amex $500 thread and the post did say booking with Carnival.com, just thought it will be useful for cruisers whom had used the old Amex offer and whom also cruise with Carnival..

I am sorry if the post offended you, I didn't post it under the OLD Amex $500 thread and the post did say booking with Carnival.com, just thought it will be useful for cruisers whom had used the old Amex offer and whom also cruise with Carnival..

I think the problem was that you did not specify in your original post that it was only good for the Carnival line, not all the cruise lines owned by the Carnival Corporation. That omission could very well lead some who read it to believe it was similar to the previous offering of $100 for spending $500.

There is a thread about this on the Carnival board. And someone has confirmed that you can get it while booking with a TA who directly sends the payment to Carnival even though it says you have to do it through their 800 number or carnival.com/