Divinia

kezza

I can't seem to find a lot on the MSC Divinia...the professional photos look amazing...are they are real indicator of the cruise ship? Kerri

Yes, it's a beautiful ship. There are lots of reviews of this ship on this forum. It has spent a few years in the Caribbean. If you Google it, spell it correctly DIVINA. That may be why you don't get so many results. Check my signature for our review of a Med cruise on Divina. Ken

Scroll around on this thread, a few folks have posted photos and videos. We were on the ship this past Jan and have booked again for Jan 2019. The ship is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Very nice fit and finish and crew keep it VERY clean.

I can't seem to find a lot on the MSC Divinia...the professional photos look amazing...are they are real indicator of the cruise ship? Kerri

You are spelling it wrong, it's a beautiful ship and we like it much more then the Seaside.

You really have to see it to believe it. From the outside it looks like most other ships, nothing special, but when you go inside, WOW. We are going on our second cruise on her in November, and I picked the Divina over the Seaside. Go on You Tube, and look up MSC Divina. There are many tours of the ship there.

Thanks everyone...since I'm spelling it correct now, I come across some great photos and reviews...we head over to Rome in 2 weeks and am so looking forward to experiencing what looks to be a beautiful ship :D