Only in roatan for 4 hrs?

Getting off any cruise liner at a port is only dependent on "clearance" and it shouldn't take 2 hours at any port even those with tendering.

If tendering the normal statement is to be at the tender dock at the latest 1 hour before sailing. At a non-tender port "all aboard" is usually 30 minutes before sailing.

Only on Embarkation Day is there a requirement to be on board 2 hours before departure.

I knew just from the title of this thread what the issue was. It’s a common misunderstanding, NCL really needs to make this clearer.

That two hour bit only applies to the embarkation and disembarkation days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knew just from the title of this thread what the issue was. It’s a common misunderstanding, NCL really needs to make this clearer.

That two hour bit only applies to the embarkation and disembarkation days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! Yes, I agree..because that’s exactly what I thought it meant. This is our first cruise and every time I log into NCL I see this message and thought it meant every stop we go to.

Thanks! Yes, I agree..because that’s exactly what I thought it meant. This is our first cruise and every time I log into NCL I see this message and thought it meant every stop we go to.

That 2 hour statement and also calling "Mini Suites" mini suites instead of deluxe balcony rooms, which is all they are, are two really misleading things that NCL should correct. Both of those things have confused people frequently.

As others have said, at port stops you are usually off the ship within a half hour of docking. And you must be back on board 30 minutes before sailing.....but don't cut it too close. A "be back on board" time will be posted as you exit the ship. We shoot for back on board an hour before sailing. Unless you're on an NCL tour that is late returning, the ship will leave without you.

.....but don't cut it too close. A "be back on board" time will be posted as you exit the ship. We shoot for back on board an hour before sailing. Unless you're on an NCL tour that is late returning, the ship will leave without you.

Spoilsport... we so love to watch the inevitable stragglers legging it up the dock holding a giant sombrero on their head with one hand and a drunken looking straw donkey in the other; as we sip a cocktail! ;p