New Chef’s Table Menu on Majesty

We got off Majesty this morning after a great cruise. We ate at Chef’s Table while on board, and the menu was different than the one we’ve had in the past. I’m not sure if it’s fleet wide, but it was a nice change. Overall, we much preferred this menu, especially after having the same one three times previously. The lobster salad was especially fantastic! The tomato soup was also a favorite of the whole table. Pictures of the menu and each dish to follow.

81e13ef0f4bc35d25bbc6b115019e4b8.jpg

76998bd54237bf6752437836445da44d.jpg

Wine spread by the end. None of it went to waste!

9dd334afc286e0114857ffea43513cce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Scallop Carpaccio. My least favorite course. The scallop was delicious, but the flavor profile didn’t particularly work for me.

089de843bd7e7194a0f50525a5f5b630.jpg

Roasted Tomato Soup. Pretty delicious. I don’t care for tomatoes, but this was great. The flavor was nice and smoky, and it paired very well with the wine.

78b47c06974fee2f5a14262f96645302.jpg

Maine Lobster Salad. Our favorite dish. The lobster was cooked perfectly, and the mango made the dish.

0e064e51f579984f918d4f971dbddf82.jpg

Filet. It was 10oz, which is massive. After all of the other food (I may have also had an extra lobster salad), it was almost too much. Cooked well, and tasty. Good piece of steak. No complaints.

200282059026cc58ff3ea7de00f70582.jpg

Truffle Tagliatelle. Superb! Again, heavy at the end of the meal, especially as full as we were, but absolutely delicious.

181352798eef20692df842b7eb48c29d.jpg

Dessert. Pretty fun of the mill. Ice cream was good flavor and texture. Cake was good. But nothing over the top special.

c40c609bd0a1ddb8d6fcfe258441f101.jpg

At the end of the day, I’d do it again with this menu. We enjoyed ourselves, and the company of others at our table. The meal felt worth what we paid, which for me is a win.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Except for the dessert, this is the menu we had on Serenade in April. The The soup and the filet were both amazing although filet was way too big! My husband always feels like he has to finish everything and that was too much for him:').

Excellent meal, one of the best we’ve done.

Sherri:)

Except for the dessert, this is the menu we had on Serenade in April. The The soup and the filet were both amazing although filet was way too big! My husband always feels like he has to finish everything and that was too much for him:').

Excellent meal, one of the best we’ve done.

Sherri:)

I'm the same way, especially with meat. I always feel like if an animal has given its life so I can eat, wasting it disrespects their sacrifice.

:)We had the same menu April of this year. It was a great meal,also loved the Kim Crawford wine. Found it at World Market when we returned home for $14. However, it's priced at $72 on Royal Gifts. Talk about a mark up!!!:o

:)We had the same menu April of this year. It was a great meal,also loved the Kim Crawford wine. Found it at World Market when we returned home for $14. However, it's priced at $72 on Royal Gifts. Talk about a mark up!!!:o

I love the Kim Crawford! It's one of my usual buys! Publix wells it for $14ish regulalrly, and I've gotten it as a BOGO once or twice.