The Celebrity Revolution

upwarduk

Well from reading this article here on CC... it appears the restaurants on the EDGE will be different in all aspects.

I wonder then with the revolution on the S class and M class if the specialty restaurants will change up?

Our fav has been Murano. Wish there was more info on the changes as ships are "upgraded" before booking

https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=8438

I've been wondering the same thing. We've got our eye on a couple sailings that happen to be after the Summit 'revolution.'

We would love to know how/if the specialty restaurant options may change but have found few hints. Not much news or speculation how either M or S ships will *fare* ;) when it comes to changes in specialty dining options...

Anyone with inside info (or a crystal ball) please share!

You are speculating they will do away with the teen areas?

We can only speculate for now but it seems as follows:

-Solstice Deck sundeck to be replaced by Retreat sundeck

-Conference Center and half of Sky Lounge to be replaced by Signature and Reflection Suites (already done on Reflection).

The above seem pretty definite. Below are my additional speculations:

-Kid and Teen Area replaced by Retreat Lounge

-Basketball court replaced by Retreat pool area

And this is a big maybe:

-Other half of Sky Lounge replaced by Luminae?

Luminae was mentioned for getting upgrades but nothing said about it moving and no renderings of a new space so this might not happen, again just my speculation on what would make the most sense for creating a total Suites only space to match what’s on Edge.

If the above happens then spaces will open up like the current Michael’s Club and Luminae for new venues that would be open to everyone which is a plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I like the looks of the main dining room... I assume that the dining room with wall of windows is the main dining area...vs Tuscan grill replacement. To be honest that is one thing I have not liked about the S class dining room.... too Vegas Elvis for me.... the all white plastic with chrome... but regardless... loved the food and service... which is what counts.... looking at the website... something else I have noticed is a lot of chairs with arms and most do not look low... other than this lounge thing in one of the bars... that looks odd... but there appear to be more options for people with bad knees. :)

This seems like 11 pages of people complaining about the decor, new suites, and costs. I was hoping to find out what OTHER changes might occur. Any insight??

Did you read the whole thread? Plenty of information throughout.