Just back from The Spirit in the Baltic

Mayflower1

Hi Bob and Jeannie (nice to see you posting here on the Silversea board)

Know very well that you will contribute immensely to the Silversea board when you post live when y'all r on board your Spirit Caribbean cruise.

The evening shows are very similar in scale to what you recently experienced and enjoyed on your Regent Med cruise.

As Mayflower mentions above, the featured shows generally begin a half hour later than Regent o/a 10pm. During our Sydney to LA cruise back in January 2016, the featured performers were, "The Artists of Silversea." Please see

post 154 on this thread for some of our photos of Brianna, Vicki, et. al.

Vicki is now one of Silversea's Cruise Directors. Brianna (blond at far left wearing

ping Boa) is now a professional body builder who won her first amateur body building contest in LA two months ago.

These talented singers have moved on as entertainers of Silversea (maybe Silver Spectre can comment on who the current group of entertainers are). We can't remember their name, but their shows last year during our Silver Wind Norwegian voyage were very entertaining.

Believe Jeannie and you will be delighted with the Silversea entertainment.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2155481&highlight=sydney+to+la+silver+spirit&page=8

If Moss happens to be your CD, he often puts on a one man show that is not to be missed!
Amen to that! We thoroughly enjoyed Moss and hope to cruise with him again someday.
Does anyone know if the goofy sandal salesman is still on the pool deck? Found that rather odd.....
He's on the Muse too!

Amen to that! We thoroughly enjoyed Moss and hope to cruise with him again someday.

He's on the Muse too!

Does anyone know who the CD will be on the fall TA? Could only hope that it would be Moss......

Hey ho Jolly

Hope all well. Not long now! And so,

We must race to get our trivia team in order...

David won't be aboard, nor will the winemaker couple.

Willa will be aboard.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Jolly, hoping you invite me to your Trivia team, we have sailed together before but can't remember which cruise.???

Will be on the Spirit when it arrives into Tilbury and then doing the TA ending in New York.

Who said "Such is Life" a good trivia question...

Currently on Spirit. 7/6 to 8/3. Food in Atlantide has greatly improved, menu evoluves @ every 5/7 days but they will gladly attempt to prepare your request. We found the food too spicey for us in Indochine.

We were on the Spirit July 17-24, our first Silversea cruise. The decor was nicely done. We enjoyed all of the dining venues, only missed La Dame. Atlantide was nearly a "miss" for us as we were at first seated in a very busy walkway. We asked for a quieter table, had to wait a few minutes, but were very happy with our second table. Silver Note was a delight (we were one of the couples that came in at 10 to listen to Kim & Didi) as a music venue. We found the menu on the night we ate there, quite confusing, in that it didn't have a defined style. Would have preferred the tapas we had read about prior to the stretch. Found the wine service confusing, they presented 2 choices each night, neither to my liking. They were able to "find" a cabernet sauvignon, pinot noir, and sauvignon blanc "somewhere on board" that were to our liking. Wish they had a list of the available wines. The Crew was fabulous! We prefer, however, a dining staff that knows us and our likings as we have had on other ships. Overall, a beautiful ship and wonderful cruise.

We were on the Spirit July 17-24, our first Silversea cruise. The decor was nicely done. We enjoyed all of the dining venues, only missed La Dame. Atlantide was nearly a "miss" for us as we were at first seated in a very busy walkway. We asked for a quieter table, had to wait a few minutes, but were very happy with our second table. Silver Note was a delight (we were one of the couples that came in at 10 to listen to Kim & Didi) as a music venue. We found the menu on the night we ate there, quite confusing, in that it didn't have a defined style. Would have preferred the tapas we had read about prior to the stretch. Found the wine service confusing, they presented 2 choices each night, neither to my liking. They were able to "find" a cabernet sauvignon, pinot noir, and sauvignon blanc "somewhere on board" that were to our liking. Wish they had a list of the available wines. The Crew was fabulous! We prefer, however, a dining staff that knows us and our likings as we have had on other ships. Overall, a beautiful ship and wonderful cruise.

Thanks for your review. My wife and I are on the Aug 24 Spirit Copenhagen to Stockholm. I hear what you are saying about the wines offered each night. I was going to ask for a list of the available wines the day we board. I’m wondering if you asked for a list and they were not able/willing to provide? It’s not a huge deal. But, like you said if I can see what is available I can make an intelligent decision. Thanks again for your review.

Neilio

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for your review. My wife and I are on the Aug 24 Spirit Copenhagen to Stockholm. I hear what you are saying about the wines offered each night. I was going to ask for a list of the available wines the day we board. I’m wondering if you asked for a list and they were not able/willing to provide? It’s not a huge deal. But, like you said if I can see what is available I can make an intelligent decision. Thanks again for your review.

Neilio

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did ask for a list, we were told none was available because some wines were available only in limited supply. We took a picture of the wines we enjoyed and showed it to the servers, since they were often confused about what we were saying. As you say, no big deal, just a little different than expected.