Summit staterooms, 1106-1108-1110

dis2cruise

With the exception of the five cabins across the aft (1133, 1141, 1140, 1138, 1130), the rest of the cabins on Summit's Deck 11 are pretty similar, it's just a matter of location. Your three cabins are close to the elevator but there's relatively little noise because the entire area is quiet. It's out of the way so there's not much pass-through traffic. I think I've read that 1100 and 1101 get some noise from the door to the sun deck outside.

All Aqua Class cabins have the special shower plus access to Blu and Persian Gardens.

Agreed regarding 1100 and 1101. In addition to the noise from the door constantly slamming due to the wind, you get the curious folks peeking around to see your balcony or, more accurately, what's beyond the divider. Next cabin in will be perfect.

Also, if the noise from the movies on Deck 12 bother you, call immediately and ask that it be turned down. On my first cruise after they added that feature, I was unable to enjoy the balcony due to the noise and vibration. It's supposed to be for the enjoyment of the people on Deck 12 not the entire ship.

Edited by Ereggae

• 2 weeks later...

Hi we have been in room 1100 twice. There was noise from the door slamming but there seemed to be few people that knew about the door to cut through to the bar.

The rooms on deck 11 are just a few steps down to the bar.

We were in room 1131 once. I found that more noisy and traffic. People learn that that stairs to the rooftop are there and more people either take the elevator to 11 and then go out the door to go to 12 and vice versa. It was just after they put in the rooftop and I had to call several times about the noise from the movie.

I also liked 1100 because it was just a few steps out to a quiet sun deck area. Close to your own bathroom, supply of drinks in your refrig or close to the sunset bar.

We like cabin 1110 because it has a more normal sized balcony. It's right across from the elevator but that never bothered us as there is little elevator traffic in that section of the ship. Some of the side cabins have balconies a little smaller than normal. I believe 1116 and 1118 also have normal balconies. Not sure about each cabin - you can kind of figure it out looking at the deck plans.

We cruised in 1114 and 1116. Here are some photos of the deck. Also you can see in one of the photos there is not much overhang.

Celebrity Summit deck 11 - Google Photos

Was interested to see your photos as we just booked 1116 as 1110 was not available. Could not open the link. Can you re-add it or something so it will open. thanks