NCL Bliss - Howl at the Moon

chriss87

Hi All,

We have cruised a number of times on NCL and enjoyed Howl at The Moon shows.

We are booked on the Bliss in January but cannot find any mention of Howl on this new ship?

Has anyone sailed and have any further information?

Thanks

Chris

I searched as well and it seems to not be there. Other things I’m not seeing comparable exchanges for: escape room, piano bar, cirque, etc. I’m wondering if there is any type of song along piano bar type entertainment? Even if not dueling pianos. Seems to be missed on this ship?

I am really looking forward to laser tag so long as I isn’t super cold!

Still really really excited for Alaska! Looking through some of the dailies to see what activities are offered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that’s too bad. That’s our favorite family entertainment with our young adults. Did they put anything special or different in its place?

They had a piano player in the Brew House each evening where you can give request and sing along..... great fun!

That's the reason we barely visit Howl at the Moon on Escape. The piano player in the Brew House is much more fun. That will be a good option for those on Bliss.

They had a piano player in the Brew House each evening where you can give request and sing along..... great fun!

Awesome! Thanks! Can you get non-beer in brew house? Like cosmo or something along those lines? If not I can come prepared :)

Awesome! Thanks! Can you get non-beer in brew house? Like cosmo or something along those lines? If not I can come prepared :)

Yes, they have a full, regular bar. They also have specialty cocktails created by award winning mixologists that are only served there. I'm fond of the Red Light District.

I believe the piano player/entertainer in the District folks are referring to is Jim Badger. He performed on our last Alaska cruise on the Pearl and is brilliant! A huge variety of music and his humor is hilarious. Do not miss him if he is on your Bliss cruise....hoping he is aboard for our Jan 2019 Caribbean cruise.

Yes, they have a full, regular bar. They also have specialty cocktails created by award winning mixologists that are only served there. I'm fond of the Red Light District.

They offered me a Bahama Mama on the Transatlantic and I was set for the whole 12 days while my other drank literally the beer taps dry!

And Jim Badger rocks!

Sandra

• 1 year later...
On 7/25/2018 at 7:55 AM, Seacarache said:

they also have a piano player (not as fun) in the observation deck. its more mellow

• 2 months later...

I agree.  Jim Badger is hilarious.  We spent most of our nights on the Bliss at the Brewhouse because of him.

I heard he is no longer on Bliss and his next contract is on the Encore.

IMG_5686.thumb.jpg.c7af548dd8d6c5995d632b150195a9cb.jpg

Edited by Motegi