Elite Laundry

llou85

We're spending six nights in England before boarding the Royal Princess in September. I'm hoping the laundry doesn't take four days to come back. If it does, I'll be wearing the same outfit over and over.

I still launder most things in the tiny sink or in the shower, or send out for dry cleaning for nice blouses. Everything is washed in hot water and I can’t launder my things in hot water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another laundry question- If I send my formal night dress to be pressed before dinner on the first night am I likely to get it back before dinner on the second night? (I am Elite)

I always have my tux pressed on the first day and it back the next day. :) Not cleaned just pressed.

Tony

Another laundry question- If I send my formal night dress to be pressed before dinner on the first night am I likely to get it back before dinner on the second night? (I am Elite)

You can guarantee its return if you pay for it instead of using the elite benefit and also mark it for same day service (next day if not put in by 9 AM) for an extra fee.