Symphony ...meal with an officer.

PH8

You meet some very interesting people while enjoying this perk. I recently met a lady HR officer who had started a new career in her 50's, it was her first contract and she loved it. She had never had been on a ship before. I thought she was very brave to start on something so different. She made an excellent lunch companion.

Hope you find what you are looking for Kathy.(yn)

Hi Kate! Been awhile! Everything good?

I suspect when Symphony comes over to the US, the process might change.

We had only 15 passengers at that level (including Pinnacle) on a recent Majesty 5 night cruise and were treated to a very nice luncheon with the Captain, Hotel Director, Loyalty Ambassador and Food & Beverage Director.

I am surprised to read that European cruises have few high level C&A. The European cruises we have taken on RCCL or Celerity are filled with high level loyalty members.

M

We had the same experience on our 5 night on Majesty.

Ok..found out from a staff member( from SY), they do not offer this. Due in fact,very few high level cruisers on the European cruises.
Kathy -- I think this would change when RCI brings SY to Miami. Lots of D+s at 350 or higher and lots of Pinnacles sail from Florida.

Kathy -- I think this would change when RCI brings SY to Miami. Lots of D+s at 350 or higher and lots of Pinnacles sail from Florida.

Very true..most of us from FL prefer cruises without flights...allows us to cruise more..

Hi Kate! Been awhile! Everything good?

Everything is good. Still traveling and cruising. Just came back from VI TA, then the following cruise round the Med, then I went to England to see my sister, finished up with a cruise to to Baltic's.

I was away over two months. My cat wasn't happy!

Very true..most of us from FL prefer cruises without flights...allows us to cruise more..

That's true, but we have............Galveston. Hahaha