Transatlantic Fall 2019 Pricing

charlielinda

We had to cancel our trip this Fall and now am looking to rebook for next year. I know the Edge is going to be the new beauty in the fleet with all new innovations but ... I just priced a verandah cabin on the edge and it is $4249 for 14 days and the Reflection is $1739 for 13 days. I had heard the prices were high but I was amazed. I don’t think I could justify the price for us. I think I’ll be sailing older ships for a long time ...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by charlielinda

We had to cancel our trip this Fall and now am looking to rebook for next year. I know the Edge is going to be the new beauty in the fleet with all new innovations but ... I just priced a verandah cabin on the edge and it is $4249 for 14 days and the Reflection is $1739 for 13 days. I had heard the prices were high but I was amazed. I’m don’t think I could justify the price for us. I think I’ll be sailing older ships for a long time ...

We also were going to the Mediterranean next year and looked at Edge! The price was ridiculous so we booked the Reflection for September 2019! All the other ships are still beautiful!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We had to cancel our trip this Fall and now am looking to rebook for next year. I know the Edge is going to be the new beauty in the fleet with all new innovations but ... I just priced a verandah cabin on the edge and it is $4249 for 14 days and the Reflection is $1739 for 13 days. I had heard the prices were high but I was amazed. I don’t think I could justify the price for us. I think I’ll be sailing older ships for a long time ...

Ditto for us......I suppose someday we will be on the Edge but not until prices come down to earth....no way a verandah on a TA is worth that kind of money....no matter how beautiful the ship is....

We booked Edge the day she was released for a 7 day Caribbean cruise. Took about 24 hours to come to my senses about the cost and swiftly cancelled. Will wait for the glow to wear off and the reviews to come in

We agree, second thoughts are always wiser !!

luvstosail

Boston/CapeCod