Bermuda excursions

geenafeena

Any recommendations for NCL excursions? We will be docked and there for 3 days. We have been to Horseshoe Bay and the caves and the rum swizzle restaurant and dockyard area a few years ago. My boyfriend doesn't snorkel so we don't want an excursion with strictly snorkeling. If I could get a little time in that would be ok. Was thinking of sunset cruise as one thing. We have a $150 shore excursion credit but don't mind kicking in some money. Any suggestions would be great! Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forums mobile app

We went last week and we did the Hidden Gems tour! It was amazing. We explored a dry cave, a wet cave, a cliff jump into a crystal clear lagoon (10 ft or 15 ft) and then lunch and ice cream. Then we were supposed to snorkel but the water was too rough in that area so they took us to the turtle sanctuary and we snorkeled with the turtles. The snorkeling part was the shortest part. The other activities were amazing. I'd highly recommend.

A suggestion of something we did a couple of years ago when we had the excursion credit... we booked one ticket through the cruise line and two tickets directly with the tour operator. This allowed us to get the $50 Excursion Credit and save on the other two ticket prices! However, we did find that not all the NCL tours are able to be booked directly with the operator or thru other booking sites.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There are catamaran type trips you can book (on your own or through the ship) that have some snorkeling time built in. Have you been to St. George's? It's a lovely place to visit, easily accessible by the water ferry from the Dockyard. There are some beaches and forts within walking distance of it, too. The last time we were in Bermuda (last spring) there was a fun looking jet ski trip you could do right by the Dockyard. We didn't have time to do it but I saw ads for companies you could sign up with right there at the Dockyard.

buy a 2 day bus and ferry pass. you can see the entire island safely and easily on your own.

i recommend crystal caves, horseshoe/warwick long bay beaches, church bay for snorkeling, a climb to the top of gibbs hill light house, tom moore's jungle, and a walk or bike ride on a section of the bermuda rail trail.

We went last week and we did the Hidden Gems tour! It was amazing. We explored a dry cave, a wet cave, a cliff jump into a crystal clear lagoon (10 ft or 15 ft) and then lunch and ice cream. Then we were supposed to snorkel but the water was too rough in that area so they took us to the turtle sanctuary and we snorkeled with the turtles. The snorkeling part was the shortest part. The other activities were amazing. I'd highly recommend.

Where was the caves and cliff jump?

We did the sunset catamaran cruise once and really enjoyed it. We had it booked again for our last cruise, but ended up missing it because my husband was sick. Generally we DIY Bermuda, but this is a fun excursion and was reasonably priced, especially with the excursion credit.

we are thinking of either doing sunset catamaran cruise or Goslings sunset rum cruise with our shipboard credit. they aew both 1 1/2 hrs. any recommendations? we do like to drink.. lol

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forums mobile app

We did the Sunset Catamaran Swizzle Cruise and really enjoyed it. The drinks weren't great (I only drank one) but they did keep them coming.