Laundry Room

midnblue

No self-service laundry on ANY NCL ships.

If you cruise frequently enough to get Platinum status NCL will do your laundry free once per cruise.

As the previous poster note a discount laundry day is usually on or near hump day mid-cruise.

It is a -1- per cabin all you can fit into the NCL provided bag for $19.99 billed on you on board account.

You can also do laundry yourself in small batches in the cabin bathroom sink if you are really desperate.

More questions details ask away ?

Can you do your own laundry on the Jade?
I know you don't go on a cruise to do your laundry, but is it possible to do a load of laundry on the Norweigan Jade ship?

Mid-cruise, they will offer a "fill a bag" for $20. It is two day service. On a 7-night cruise, fill-a-bag is offered on Day 4 with laundry returned on the night of Day 6.

Or you can send laundry in at any time and pay by the piece.

e2e150641527aef510b8635fda29ba79.jpg

As a bar mitzvah present in 1961, my grandmother took me on a trip to Europe (via the SS United States and the MS Leonardo da Vinci). She taught me how to wash with Woolite and rinse clothes in the sink; wring out in a towel; and dry over the tub or shower. When traveling, I have rarely used a laundry (for other than dry cleaning or pressing) since.

Here is what I have done, it works. I have taken lots of undies and tops. Those don't take up a lot of room. However I take less bottoms jeans, capris, etc. and paid the price to have those laundered.

Since I turned platinum, I have a laundry bag special. But before that I did the previous mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums