Using All-Inclusive Beverage program at Vines Bar on Ruby Princess

JAGR

We are sailing on Ruby Princess August 18, and we have the All-Inclusive Beverage program package. We are first timers on Princess. DW is wine drinker, and we wondered if the AIBP can be used at Vines. I assume it can be used for glasses of wine within the price limitation, but wasn't sure if it could be used for some of the lower-priced wine flights they offer. Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide!

the AIBP is now the PBP and is limited to 15 alcoholic drinks a day and unlimited non-alcoholic drinks - both under $ 12 each

yes, can be used in Vines for wine by the glass under $ 12

yes, can be used for wine flights ( around $ 10 for the chardonnay flight )

Thanks for the quick response! Just what I was looking for. You corrected the name of the package just as I was doing that! Thanks again!

the AIBP is now the PBP and is limited to 15 alcoholic drinks a day and unlimited non-alcoholic drinks - both under $ 12 each

Actually it's $12 and under. BTW, you can also purchase any bottle of wine and receive a 25% discount.

What is Included

• The package includes all beer, wine by the glass and cocktails $12.00 USD and under as listed on our menu(s), or $16.00 AUD and under for voyages departing from and returning to Australia and New Zealand.
  • The package includes all bottled water (500ml only), fountain sodas, fresh juices (if available), specialty coffees and teas, Gong Cha items, Frappés at Coffee & Cones, milk shakes (if available) and Red Bull energy drinks.
  • The package provides a 25% discount on the following excluded items: all bottles of wine, one liter bottles of water, canned soda and bottled juices.
  • The package may be used on our private islands, all food and beverage venues, and other areas such as the theater or public spaces that offer beverage service. Selections and service are limited to each venue’s menu offerings and operating hours.
  • If dining at a specialty dining venue, a large bottle of water (one liter) of still or sparkling is covered by the package.

I was wondering about the flights, since they say one drink at a time. Glad they think that a flight is one drink, not three!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My last couple of cruises on Ruby, last March & May I did not seen wine flights on the menu at Vines....does anyone know if they are still available.....?

There were none on the CB in June. I hope they are not going away.

Interesting..I did when it was the AIPB.....but that is almost a year ago can you believe it?....miss that 40% discount....

We have tried to and were told no.

We also miss that 40% discount!!

We have tried to and were told no.

We also miss that 40% discount!!

Another item that I miss is the Rekorderlig Ciders, have you tried those? They were eliminated from the Wheelhouse selection about 2 years ago..... The package goes up selections go down:(