Restrooms on Carnival Buses

disneylover89

Does Carnival still use the big buses that have restrooms to transport people from the Port to MCO airport?

Please don't take this as being snarky. It is only a 40 minute ride from the port to MCO. Why is it so important to have a restroom? One could use a restroom at the airport or the port terminal before boarding.

I can't speak for the original poster but as soon as someone were to tell me i had to wait 40 minutes I'd be squirming :D:D:D .

Seriously, for me it would be helpful to know about facilities in advance so I'd know which of my medicines I should hold off taking.

Please don't take this as being snarky. It is only a 40 minute ride from the port to MCO. Why is it so important to have a restroom? One could use a restroom at the airport or the port terminal before boarding.

I can think of a number of physical maladies that would make having this info helpful. Everyone can't "hold it" as long as others and sometimes the urge comes upon one rather quickly.

I'm guessing you've never been several months pregnant. ;0 Sometimes, you just got to go.

Whenever anyone starts off in their comment saying "Please don't take this as being snarky," you can almost guarantee they are going to say something rude or just ignorant. For starters by the time you get on the bus and then wait for everyone else to load and finally get on your way, its way longer than a 40 minute ride. There are a lot people, including myself (prostate cancer) who don't always have the physical capability to hold it when the urge comes. Rather than making snarky comments, consider yourself lucky that you are not one of those people that always has to worry about where the closest bathroom is and how long you think you can wait before you have to go again.

Obviously if I asked the question it is

Whenever anyone starts off in their comment saying "Please don't take this as being snarky," you can almost guarantee they are going to say something rude or just ignorant. For starters by the time you get on the bus and then wait for everyone else to load and finally get on your way, its way longer than a 40 minute ride. There are a lot people, including myself (prostate cancer) who don't always have the physical capability to hold it when the urge comes. Rather than making snarky comments, consider yourself lucky that you are not one of those people that always has to worry about where the closest bathroom is and how long you think you can wait before you have to go again.

Figured there would be someone who would take it the wrong way. I, too, had prostate cancer surgery. I know exactly what it means to being unable to hold it for a period of time. Believe me. I was just making a comment, but knew that there would be someone to call me on it. Thank you for that.

I used carnival bus before, they don't have washroom. If you arrive at the airport, you will need to go to your luggage pick up area, and find carnival employee there to give them your names, and wait until the bus full. It may help if you can ask them estimate time when the bus leaving so you can go washroom before boarding the bus. I was waiting for the bus, when the bus arrived, still have to wait for more passengers..

Many years ago, we took a shuttle bus from Bush Intercontinental Airport to Galveston. We had to sit all the way to the back of the bus, next to the restroom. The door was open when we got to our seats and we could see HUNDREDS of cockroaches near the toilet! My wife was freaking out! We shut the door and warned 3 other passengers that needed to use the toilet.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Forums mobile app

Many years ago, we took a shuttle bus from Bush Intercontinental Airport to Galveston. We had to sit all the way to the back of the bus, next to the restroom. The door was open when we got to our seats and we could see HUNDREDS of cockroaches near the toilet! My wife was freaking out! We shut the door and warned 3 other passengers that needed to use the toilet.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Forums mobile app

:eek::eek::eek: