Mariner Magazine

Krazy Kruizers

It has been nearly a year since you cruised on HAL. You should be getting their magazine.

But many of us over the years have wondered how HAL selects who should get them. We first started cruising on HAL in 1996 and got the magazine regularly (quarterly) for a few years. Then suddenly we didn't get any more. After numerous calls to the Mariner Society we finally started to get them again last year.

It hasn't arrived in Massachusetts yet....at least not our house but I have to say that in the last year or so, we have gotten it quarterly and always enjoy reading it.

They may go out in batches ?? so there's a good chance it could still come.

We've been getting them, but haven't gotten this one yet. When we weren't receiving them I called and HAL told me their records showed I had requested that I only receive it by email (no such thing!!!)!!

I think they're sent out in alphabetical order and since our last name is an "S", we get it late.

:( East Coast.....less than 100 miles from you and we didn't get ours. Picture a big fat pout on my face. :(

BUT we also got the invitation to Dinner in Boston on Noordam. :) That wiped the pout away. :)

Archived