when does princess do deals for 3rd and 4th person?

MissAppleBear

maybe ! - what kind of specific 'deals' are your looking for ?

and what kind of 3rd and 4th person promotion did you book before??

seriously, I'm just trying to draw out what you are actually looking for ... lots of veteran posters on here who can help...but you need to post more detailed information...:cool:

I have never booked a 3rd or 4th person promotion so I'm not 100% sure what ones are out there.

To be more specific, I was looking for a discount on fares for 3rd or 4th person, or possibly both?

Does Princess do kids sail free options?

What time of year do these types of promotions generally come up?

Hope this helps narrow down my inquiry! Thanks again for your replies!

I've seen third and 4th person cruise for $1 (plus port charges/taxes) on Princess. I haven't paid attention to any pattern to see these rates other than they are not usually available in the summer or holidays. Obviously 3rd and 4th always cruise at a discount from the first 2 people.

I've never seen it advertised on Princess as "Kids Sail Free." It has always been 3rd and 4th, which seems a lot more fair to me--not everyone had kids of the ages other lines have targeted with KSF.

Not sure if this happens at the same time each year, but 3rd and 4th passenger for a dollar came up for Caribbean cruises only sometime in January of this year (a week or so after final payment for our April 1st cruise - we cancelled and rebooked, took a penalty, and still saved money) and again in early March (when we booked a spring break cruise for next year). Haven't seen it since. I'd love to know if this ever comes up for non-Caribbean. I'm thinking we were getting deals based on last year's hurricanes.

Not sure if this happens at the same time each year, but 3rd and 4th passenger for a dollar came up for Caribbean cruises only sometime in January of this year (a week or so after final payment for our April 1st cruise - we cancelled and rebooked, took a penalty, and still saved money) and again in early March (when we booked a spring break cruise for next year). Haven't seen it since. I'd love to know if this ever comes up for non-Caribbean. I'm thinking we were getting deals based on last year's hurricanes.

The ones I remember seem to be last minute Caribbean (possibly Mexico) cruises.

Other lines seem to do sales for "kids 3rd and 4th passengers" more often.

It's been in place constantly on some cruises we've been watching. Our next booking, the Golden to Alaska on Sept. 11, has half price in all available cabin categories for 3 & 4th guests. It's been like that for months. Just do a dummy booking for your cruise and see if it appears where you click on the number of passengers. I've never seen them publicize it, but it does it appear when you try to book online.

I have never booked a 3rd or 4th person promotion so I'm not 100% sure what ones are out there.

To be more specific, I was looking for a discount on fares for 3rd or 4th person, or possibly both?

Does Princess do kids sail free options?

What time of year do these types of promotions generally come up?

Hope this helps narrow down my inquiry! Thanks again for your replies!

Princess always discounted the third and fourth person.

strange, I must have missed the current one. Thank you for taking the time to reply =)
I checked every day since New Year, and haven't seen the $99 per 3/4 person.

I am waiting for the $99 deal myself. Last year Princess had this deal in mid-July, so I snatched up a Thanksgiving cruise last year. I am still hoping for this deal for this year.

P.S. I didn't see this deal in early March.

I booked us a 3rd and 4th passenger for $1 last March for a November Caribbean cruise.

The pricing came up on the Princess website but there was nothing specific identifying the promotion. I only found it because I got an email from Princess announcing the promotion and listing the sailings it applied to.

I will say that it was an incredible deal since we got the 3rd and 4th for $1 AND we all got pre-paid gratuities AND a small ship board credit.

I booked us a 3rd and 4th passenger for $1 last March for a November Caribbean cruise.

The pricing came up on the Princess website but there was nothing specific identifying the promotion. I only found it because I got an email from Princess announcing the promotion and listing the sailings it applied to.

I will say that it was an incredible deal since we got the 3rd and 4th for $1 AND we all got pre-paid gratuities AND a small ship board credit.

Sounds like you got Three for Free.

dang it, I get bombarded by Princess emails every day, but NOT by this particular email, huh?