Help Bring "JOY" to NYC

OndaBoat

Some one need to help write a Petition for NCL to bring NCL Joy to NYC. The current plan is to bring it to Seattle Washington along with BLISS. NCL should bring JOY to NYC Market to get the EAST Coast Market. The NYC (East) Market would greatly appreciate the ship. It does not seem right to have two of the same ships at the same port. It also would give the wonderful RCL Anthem some real competition:cool:. So cruisers start calling and writing NCL to get JOY to NYC...:ship::ship::ship::ship:

Having two breakaway plus ships in a homeport is a bold move considering the limited itinerary that the port can do. I think the west coast might be a good testing ground for NCL to see what will happen. If having two ships is a succesfully move, then i expect them to do similar things to other ports like the east coast.

If this test fails, then they will fall back on having one breakaway class ship and one smaller mid size ship

Joy's sister ship Bliss isn't scheduled to 'winter' on the west coast like they have planned for Joy. Will spend a winter season (2019) out of Miami and then Bliss will be out of New York for early 2020. Will she stay there?

I'm wondering where Encore will be after she spends her first winter season out of Miami in 2020.