Booze, No Snooze - Live From Mariner 8/10/18

Oh and about last night, for those not on Instagram...

Let’s just say Quest got absolutely wild.

93bf3b1cd39200e69f135450b5f0985e.jpg

Great picture! But love the reaction of spectator behind the uh “entertainment” (guy covering his eyes)!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Great picture! But love the reaction of spectator behind the uh “entertainment” (guy covering his eyes)!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Let’s just say I saw things last night I can never unsee. There was worse, but this was about as far as I could go for network television.

You didn't participate this time I guess? Must be one your are thanking your lucky stars you didn't do?

Nah, there was a guy in my section that really wanted to do it and he had never cruised before. Long story short, he wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed. Didn’t actually even do any of the challenges himself. Oh well.

Voom is so doom! No Periscoping at all. Also, it’s a mission to even get my Instagram stories up, so I haven’t been uploading here. I will probably just post a bunch of stuff when I get back to Miami.

Try restarting your phone. It worked for me last week on Mariner but then I hardly scoped much after that.

Question?:

When is a live review, not a live review??

Answer:when using rccl surf and stream.

CLR is wildly popular. So this is a great advertisement not to buy this package. Hope you get your money back

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Sorry all! [emoji853] I’ll be back in two weeks from Harmony where the Voom actually zooms.

It was a great weekend on Mariner though and I hope everyone gets to experience her. Be sure to pay my picture in Bamboo Room a visit. You know I made the wall. [emoji6]

a5ba30846eb44d7bd110ad02008d1ed9.jpg

Can you post some photo tips. Your pictures are really great, and I know you have top end equipment, but tips about aperture, ISO, shutter and depth of field are helpful. I can only hope to catch some nice deep and vivid photos that you seem to easily capture. I know there is a photo sub forum, I thought a quick reply by CLR with what he does gives me some guidance to work with. Not looking for a lesson, just some guidelines.

Can you post some photo tips. Your pictures are really great, and I know you have top end equipment, but tips about aperture, ISO, shutter and depth of field are helpful. I can only hope to catch some nice deep and vivid photos that you seem to easily capture. I know there is a photo sub forum, I thought a quick reply by CLR with what he does gives me some guidance to work with. Not looking for a lesson, just some guidelines.

Try this thread: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=118

A few years ago, someone was giving virtual lessons. I realized, even though my father was a really good photographer, I would never be, so just take my point & shoot (super zoom, though) and hope for the best!

CLR is busy having a panic attack over the Presidents Cruise.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk