Izumi Habachi Experience on Allure

I want to book Izumi Habachi for our family. Can someone please explain how this works? I know it’s $45 per adult and 1/2 price for kids over 5. What do you get for $45 pp? Just the soup, salad, fried rice and entree? Does it include anything else?

Thanks,

Kathy

I want to book Izumi Habachi for our family. Can someone please explain how this works? I know it’s $45 per adult and 1/2 price for kids over 5. What do you get for $45 pp? Just the soup, salad, fried rice and entree? Does it include anything else?

Thanks,

Kathy

They also bring edamame beans. I don’t remember the soup, just the salad.

It’s not an entree, it is just your choice of a protein cooked on the grill. Dessert is also included, only 2 choices if I remember correctly.

We had a great meal there on Oasis in March.

I think the Hibachi dinner is more about the show by the chef rather than the food.

I enjoyed the edamame, salad, fried rice and I had lobster and scallops which were good. Others in my party had the filet and loved it, but those having the steak and chicken, not so much. My family did not like the salad as it had a ginger dressing that was not to their taste.

We had mochi ice cream for dessert. It was different and good too.

Our chef made it fun and we would do it again.

They allowed 2 choices of protein. So you can have chicken and steak or chicken and shrimp, or even lobster and lobster! We were on the Allure on February and we did the Habachi Grill the first night and we loved it! Fantastic.

Single protein is one price. Two proteins is slightly higher. This may be an old menu so the prices may be off but the menu is still the same.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=rccl+hibachi+menu&client=safari&hl=en-ca&prmd=misvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjOvKCni-bcAhWo24MKHTPbBCkQ_AUIEigC&biw=1024&bih=666#imgrc=vaxISBA7AgPm3M:

Izumi (Sushi) is open from 12:00 -1:30 for lunch on sea days. Hibachi is not open for lunch.
They told us on Oasis that it was and it was $10 less for the same food. This was in January

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk