Norwegian Getaway Western Caribbean

BirdTravels

We went to one of the touch screen kiosks (found next to public elevator lobbies and the Atrium). Select Shore Excursions. Select Harvest Caye. Select Clam Shell. Scan your card. The voucher will be delivered to your room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect thank you! I’ll set a reminder to myself lol. Loving the review, thanks for responding.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Final comment on Harvest Caye. The island has little shade and the sun can be brutal. The palm trees will provide shade for a short period. Same with the complimentary umbrellas, has the sun moved, so does your shade.

The clam shells along the back row help helps protect you from the sun. We did not do any excursions on HC, so our $50 paid the entire cost of a clamshell.

Someday shade....

7f5300eaeb1130d91257ec4c0e3f1db7.jpg

I had read this previously, so we have reserved a pool side cabana for our 9/9 cruise. Looking forward to having the shade and loungers.

I absolutely love your review!! We will be on the Getaway for our third time in September! My 13 year old wanted to see if you could ask a question in Entourage. Can you ask if they allow the kids to bring their own video games and what systems they have. He would be forever grateful if he knew that for playing at night. This is his first year moving up to Entourage. Thanks and I hope you are having a great time!!

No. You may not bring any drinks (except wine) through security. However, early in this thread, I showed where there is a soda machine in the Miami terminal waiting area after security where you can get a soda to being on board.

It’s about a 15 minute walk from the pool/near beach to the ship. If you are on a far beach, the walk could be upwards of 39 minutes.

Thanks for answering my questions. Enjoy the rest of your trip!

The Illusionarium featuring Cirque Dreams and Steam

Someone from your party should get in line 45-60 minutes before show time. Everyone should be in line 30 minutes before shown time when they open the door. The hostess will seat people, first come first serve, front to back in the theater. Haven guests are seated first through via a crew elevator, so the first people in line won’t get the best seats.

ALWAYS book Floor seats. DO NOT book banquet seats along the back wall of the theater.

A great new Cirque Dreams show. Featuring feats of strength, aerial acrobatics, balance, archery and knife throwing.

3-course Dinner is served before the shows starts.

18e1363d214a7e5cdc001ef55913b4ff.jpg

a18b436aa2150b2faf01f215097629f2.jpg

c5585f86afd25c9d428bf9ddbe36a4c5.jpg

fe0cd5a616f8815a62da7da0d14ad6a3.jpg

8854a185cc96a6d2d5dc7dcfe3c20046.jpg

eae59ada4b3e5465d2e4109ecbcd1205.jpg

From NCL website under FAQ kids programs

Children turning thirteen (13) years old during the cruise are welcome to register for and participate in the Entourage Program beginning embarkation evening.

THANK YOU! So it looks like he counts as 13 the whole time even though he's 12 when boarding.

...and I'll second the commenter that asked Bird, are you alone on this ship? Everywhere is empty!

This is awesome! Leaving next Saturday and this has been great to read! Does anyone know if the specialty dining package can be used for or towards the Illusionarium dinner/ show?

Yes.

There is an upcharge. Per my post, book FLOOR seats and show up early.