Coastal Kitchen-- Bloody Mary

My wife and I will have 3 meal access to the OS Coastal Kitchen. I understand it would not be complimentary but is getting an early morning Bloody Mary in the Coastal Kitchen - possible?

Alcohol usually isn't available until 11.

You can get any drink they make starting at 11, have your plastic ready

Always get drink package never cared about wine served in suite/concierge/Damond lounge

Next year doing msc yacht club which has all that covered

Sorry, but you experts (Bob) are wrong on this one. Even though the bar is not set up for service until 11:00 am, Champagne and Bloody Marys are available from the back room at breakfast. Has happened many times while we were on the Oasis. Just have to ask a waiter for it but it is never been promoted on the menus. No charge that I have seen but the OP said he/she would be willing to pay if required.

DW has gotten Bloody Marys many times on Rhapsody and Vision during breakfast at Chops without incurring a charge.

Sorry, but you experts (Bob) are wrong on this one. Even though the bar is not set up for service until 11:00 am, Champagne and Bloody Marys are available from the back room at breakfast. Has happened many times while we were on the Oasis. Just have to ask a waiter for it but it is never been promoted on the menus. No charge that I have seen but the OP said he/she would be willing to pay if required.

DW has gotten Bloody Marys many times on Rhapsody and Vision during breakfast at Chops without incurring a charge.

Not that I know but question was if it's available in Coastal Kitchen..

You can get a cocktail prior to the evening it's just not "free" as during the cocktail hour, unless you have a drink package. If you eat breakfast in CK they will go get you a BM from somewhere. In the AM the actually CK/SL bar wasn't open.

A Bloody Mary should be available at 11 but you would have to pay for it. I always have the bartender stock the wine I want which is not part of the free wine and my wife drinks baileys and cream. We are able to get the drinks we want after 11 am but we have to pay for them.

The main think they can’t make are frozen drinks. They don’t have a blender.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can get a cocktail prior to the evening it's just not "free" as during the cocktail hour, unless you have a drink package. If you eat breakfast in CK they will go get you a BM from somewhere. In the AM the actually CK/SL bar wasn't open.

This reply makes the most sense to me. I'm not trying to mooch a free BM at breakfast. I have a drink package and have already paid for it (sort of). Please go find me a BM, bring it to me, scan my card (maybe they can't ?) and I'll tip you-and be done with it. If that isn't acceptable I guess an other option is to find the nearest bar open, get a BM, and bring it in. I'm hoping they don't have a problem with doing that? If they do, another option is to go without!