Studio cabins on Epic

azparrothead

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Ericka1971 said:

Does anybody know if the solo studios have a coffee maker in them? If not, is it frowned upon to wear pajamas into the lounge in the morning? I'm not kidding! Can't handle showering and getting dressed before coffee. 

Don't wear your pajamas around the ship.  You aren't at home and I'm sure you wouldn't do it at a hotel.

2 hours ago, Ericka1971 said:

Does anybody know if the solo studios have a coffee maker in them? If not, is it frowned upon to wear pajamas into the lounge in the morning? I'm not kidding! Can't handle showering and getting dressed before coffee. 

I have gone to the lounge in my nightshift and flip flops for coffee and Danish. Back to my room to finish waking up shower etc. Many do the same thing you won't be out of place in studio lounge  Debbie 

5 hours ago, Ericka1971 said:

I have seen people in the Studio Lounge in pajamas a few times. Didn't bother me one bit. Feel free to get your morning starter.

5 hours ago, Ericka1971 said:

There is no charge for having coffee (and continental breakfast, if you like) delivered to your cabin.