when does entertainment booking open on Allure reservation?

We are going to be on Allure March 31, 2019. I want to pre-book the shows as soon as they are available, but the cruise planner doesn't specify when the entertainment reservations will open. I see that you cannot start the online check-in process until 90 days before sailing, but see nothing about entertainment reservations opening up. Anyone have an idea of when these reservations open in advance of your trip? Thanks for any info you can provide.

We are going to be on Allure March 31, 2019. I want to pre-book the shows as soon as they are available, but the cruise planner doesn't specify when the entertainment reservations will open. I see that you cannot start the online check-in process until 90 days before sailing, but see nothing about entertainment reservations opening up. Anyone have an idea of when these reservations open in advance of your trip? Thanks for any info you can provide.

Our December cruise on Allure opened really early at 154 days prior to sailing.

I'm on the October 14 sailing on Allure and Dining reservations opened up for me at around 87-88 days and entertainment opened up about 5 days later. Very random to say the least. I checked every day starting at 90 days and sometimes multiple times a day. LOL

There's no typical time for the various reservations to open. Check your Cruise Planner periodically.

I also like to say that this is another good reason to join your roll call. Lots of eyes looking for the same thing.

And our Cruise planner booking page for entertainment was open 80 days before cruise start /Allure cruise 7. - 14. October / unpredictable...

All the entertainment is released in blocks. Looks like yours in early Oct. and mine in late December were released together.

Thanks all. I am on the roll call and check weekly but we are awhile out right now, so maybe I will relax a bit and check at 180 days. I wonder who our headliner will be? Is there anywhere to see who will be on the ship as entertainment for future cruises?

Thanks all. I am on the roll call and check weekly but we are awhile out right now, so maybe I will relax a bit and check at 180 days. I wonder who our headliner will be? Is there anywhere to see who will be on the ship as entertainment for future cruises?

About 3 weeks before the cruise, request the entertainment from web_reservations@rccl.com.

• 5 months later...
9 hours ago, rayrayfranci said:

@ravensfan52 is yours available yet?  We sail April 7th and ours isn't up yet.  Wondering when we will see entertainment as well.

All you can do is keep checking periodically.  There's been no discernable pattern to the appearance of the various reservable events.