Changing dining time after booking

Originally I had thought I would enjoy the 8pm dining time only to reconsider changing to the 530pm sitting. I called to change a couple of weeks ago but wasn't really informed on if it is switched or if i was waitlisted and the dining time has yet to change on my documents.

Has anyone had experience with changing their dining time and if so, did you get confirmation of the change?

Originally I had thought I would enjoy the 8pm dining time only to reconsider changing to the 530pm sitting. I called to change a couple of weeks ago but wasn't really informed on if it is switched or if i was waitlisted and the dining time has yet to change on my documents.

Has anyone had experience with changing their dining time and if so, did you get confirmation of the change?

Call and ask for your booking confirmation. That will show your dining.

Include your ship name, cruise date and reservation number in a request to:

Marlene Prieto

Administrator, RestaurantOperation

Food & Beverage Operation

(305)539-6000 | mprieto1@rccl.com

Fax: 305-539-4205

She has been most helpful in the past.:cool:

Has been helpful to me also, but she requested don't email her until 2-3 weeks before sailing. Anytime before requests can get lost...

I had late dining but wanted to be switched to “my time”. I phoned them and was told there was a waitlist for “my time” but he said I was number 7 in the queue so had a good chance. A few days later I logged on the planner and found I had been switched. So give them a call, even if they are full you can be added to waitlist as people change their minds. I booked with a T.A but it wasn’t a problem going direct and doing this.

• 2 weeks later...
I had late dining but wanted to be switched to “my time”. I phoned them and was told there was a waitlist for “my time” but he said I was number 7 in the queue so had a good chance. A few days later I logged on the planner and found I had been switched. So give them a call, even if they are full you can be added to waitlist as people change their minds. I booked with a T.A but it wasn’t a problem going direct and doing this.

where does it say in the planner which dining you have?

where does it say in the planner which dining you have?

Not sure the Cruise Planner has that info anymore.

You can contact whoever booked your cruise and ask them to send you Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation.