Anyone have a guess?

whatcruiseisnext

Based on the sketchy info we have about Spring 2020 repo cruises:

Emerald Princess will be returning to Alaska after a one-off Summer 2019 in the Med;

Sapphire Princess does not have the long repo cruise from Asia to Southampton on its schedule (she is still in Singapore on May 18, 2020, where the 2019 repo cruise leaves there on March 10 for next summer);

...I would assume either in Southampton or the Western Med. If I were a betting man I would guess the former. Sky's last Caribbean cruise open for booking is April 4, 2020; April 11 is right on the average for a Ft Lauderdale to Southampton Transatlantic date.

At the Le Havre port schedule, the sky is marked to visit 1 time in 2020.

The regal is marked very often, so maybe the regal is doing the British Isles.

And the Royal has 2 schedule visits.

On the other hand The crown and enchanted are marked to visit Gibraltar.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

At the Le Havre port schedule, the sky is marked to visit 1 time in 2020.

The regal is marked very often, so maybe the regal is doing the British Isles.

And the Royal has 2 schedule visits.

On the other hand The crown and enchanted are marked to visit Gibraltar.

Thanks for the Tips on the other ports. I had already found the the Crown and the Enchanted for Gibraltar so assumed the Sky wasn’t doing the Med in 2020 but hadn’t found the other ports. With your info that the Regal will be in LeHarve frequently that points toward the Regal doing the British Isles which leaves the Baltic for the Sky.

I can’t seem to find the info for LeHarve. What day is the one time that the Sky is there? Thanks!

Edited by whatcruiseisnext

Thanks for the Tips on the other ports. I had already found the the Crown and the Enchanted for Gibraltar so assumed the Sky wasn’t doing the Med in 2020 but hadn’t found the other ports. With your info that the Regal will be in LeHarve frequently that points toward the Regal doing the British Isles which leaves the Baltic for the Sky.

I can’t seem to find the info for LeHarve. What day is the one time that the Sky is there? Thanks!

The Sky is Marked on April 21 2020.

The Royal is marked on June 28 and July 2, 2020.

Here is the link to the schedule https://www.havre-port.com/fr/liste/2077/escales-croisieres#

The Sky is Marked on April 21 2020.

The Royal is marked on June 28 and July 2, 2020.

Here is the link to the schedule https://www.havre-port.com/fr/liste/2077/escales-croisieres#

Thank you! This is most helpful. I see all the times that the Regal is in LeHarve and then each time showing the destination after leaving LeHarve is Southampton. So that’s the British Isle route for the Regal.

The stop on the Sky on April 21, 2020 fits in with TA that should leave FLL on April 11 based on the last 7 day Caribbean cruise on April 4.

Based on the sketchy info we have about Spring 2020 repo cruises:

Emerald Princess will be returning to Alaska after a one-off Summer 2019 in the Med;

Sapphire Princess does not have the long repo cruise from Asia to Southampton on its schedule (she is still in Singapore on May 18, 2020, where the 2019 repo cruise leaves there on March 10 for next summer);

...I would assume either in Southampton or the Western Med. If I were a betting man I would guess the former. Sky's last Caribbean cruise open for booking is April 4, 2020; April 11 is right on the average for a Ft Lauderdale to Southampton Transatlantic date.

If you think the Sky will head to Southampton, where do you think the Crown will head? She is doing the 10 day eastern/southern for the 2019/2020 winter season.

If you think the Sky will head to Southampton, where do you think the Crown will head? She is doing the 10 day eastern/southern for the 2019/2020 winter season.

Crown could still be one of the two ships sailing out of Southampton along with Sky, assuming the guess that Sapphire may not return holds true.

Princess may be gambling the 2020 Med season on Enchanted Princess being delivered on time in June and having no issues on its initial shakedown sailings. But the info found by fanboy that Royal Princess has at least a couple calls in Le Harve (so not in Alaska after a single season in 2019 there?) throws a money wrench into part of my theories.

Crown could still be one of the two ships sailing out of Southampton along with Sky, assuming the guess that Sapphire may not return holds true.

Princess may be gambling the 2020 Med season on Enchanted Princess being delivered on time in June and having no issues on its initial shakedown sailings. But the info found by fanboy that Royal Princess has at least a couple calls in Le Harve (so not in Alaska after a single season in 2019 there?) throws a money wrench into part of my theories.

Interesting. The Royal is scheduled for the entire 2019/2020 winter season to sail out of L.A. doing mostly Mexico.