Meraviglia - which deck for Yacht Club cabin?

Sundiego

Have a wonderful cruise on the Poesia and it will be interesting to know how you got on. I have news for you too :cool:

Greetings from Norway.

I'm intrigued. Will I have to wait 'til our return before you share it? (Imagination running riot now :evilsmile:)

(Still can't believe you bring snacks in YC!)

Check your mail :)

Only got it now (my internet connection is acting up - as usual! I'm too far from the dongle :rolleyes:).

That's amazing! Well done! I'll respond tomorrow. Right now, I've one eye on the TV and the other here. We're watching the movie Sicario and enjoying a glass of wine (me) and a beer (him). :D

We are booked on 18. Is there noise from the pool deck above? We did experience some noise in an 18 cabin on Seaside.

Also is there access to the restaurant from 18? Which side, port or starboard?

Finally, there are still two cabins on 16 available. Each is the foremost. Are these still open for a reason, such as potential noise from the lounge? Is there access to lounge from each side or just perhaps starboard?

TIA.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We pretty much had to take what was available. These are so popular, there may not be many available. Deck 18 is what we have. We were given 2 choices, 18013 or 18003. Just down the hall to YC Restaurant. For next spring sailing.

Hey, we are in 18013 for the 4/27/19 Baltic/Norway, so I hope you're on a different sailing or chose the other room. Otherwise it could get crowded in there, LOL.