How long to disembark in Bermuda once Anthem of the seas docks?

LB_NJ

On 8/4 Anthem to Bermuda, was scheduled to dock at 9.

Everyone was allowed off ship by 9:30 at latest. I was in a suite, and I don’t think they cared.:p

We had a private tour reserved for 10 a.m. and made with absolutely no problem.

Everyone was allowed off ship by 9:30 at latest. I was in a suite, and I don’t think they cared.:p

Full suite?

On Grandeur, the weekend before last, at all ports, if you are in a full suite, you go to the CL around docking, and as soon as the disembarkation is allowed, the Concierge takes everyone down in an elevator he/she has held and right off the ship, no line.

Full suite?

On Grandeur, the weekend before last, at all ports, if you are in a full suite, you go to the CL around docking, and as soon as the disembarkation is allowed, the Concierge takes everyone down in an elevator he/she has held and right off the ship, no line.

Yes, I get the classes mixed up, but a full suite. Used to be called an RFS. No butler, though;)

Maybe I just missed it, I was a little surprised. I remembered feeling special on suites on earlier cruises, clutching those tender tickets and getting off first;p But I get the feeling for Bermuda it would be a five minute difference, so need to feel special.

You must have missed the letter about it. Ours was on the bed the evening before.

Not a huge difference, but nice to not have to stand in line.

At CocoCay they were checking excursion tickets for the first tenders. And those without early excursions had to wait.

Full Suite guests got on even before the excursions.

Got into Bermuda a bit late on our cruise. Attempted to go down the forward stairwell and took 45 minutes to get off once ship cleared. Half of the stairwell was blocked off for tours meeting in the theater. Strongly suggest you use the midship gangway and not the forward if you need to get off quickly, including any ship tours meeting on the dock.