New menus in Britannia Queen Victoria

Host Hattie

In 1997, on our first TA, in the QG, we had, as you say, a tabloid-sized thing, which runs to about eight pages, and seems to have 14 or 15 sections, all in French, with hot and cold hors d'oeuvres listed separately, etc. This ran through the entire voyage, with a couple of rather boring extra dishes each day. It had gone by 1999, and when I asked the restaurant manager what had happened, he tried to deny there had ever been such a thing, and then said it hadn't really worked. Many of the dishes, like the duck, and rack of lamb, and steaks, survive.

But that really was a long time ago. And, partly because it included Concorde, was one of the most expensive voyages we've ever had.

Ahhh, Concorde, again happy, and a tad indulgent, memories of our invite to a true friend's Birthday Party. Friday afternoon leave office - Concorde Barbados - Coral Reef - Sunday Concorde LHR, and back in office Monday morning.

:(I am unable to see your attachments

I had that problem to start with.

What I did was "right-click" on where the attachment was not showing and select "Open in new tab". Then I was asked to Logon to Cruise Critic (which I already was). As soon as a logged in again I could then see the attachments (and have been to now ever since I did that).

Maybe just trying logging off and back on again to the site ?

I had that problem to start with.

What I did was "right-click" on where the attachment was not showing and select "Open in new tab". Then I was asked to Logon to Cruise Critic (which I already was). As soon as a logged in again I could then see the attachments (and have been to now ever since I did that).

Maybe just trying logging off and back on again to the site ?

Thanks, I have tried all of the above with no success.:o

Thanks, I have tried all of the above with no success.:o

I've just tried using Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome and Opera, to see if it made any difference. To start with, in IE (logged in or not), it would not show the attachments. I managed to get it to do it by trying logging on and off both from the main Cruise Critic page and from the logon option once I was displaying this thread. I got it to work in the end after doing that a couple of times. But now, if I log off and the back on again, it all works. So I can't replicate the fault !

Are cold soups still available?

My husband often opts for the cold soups as he’s not very adventurous with his food choices, he was disappointed in July/August as they didn’t have them available on our two week cruise so he opted for melon most nights

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Can't say I am impressed with the entrees. Afraid I can't see how these are an improvement over the old ones. Disappointing that the salads are no longer a separate course. But guess I am in the minority, maybe even a minority of one!
The grouping of salads on the printed page in no way eliminates your ability to have a salad course. On our most recent QM2 voyage, we often had a five and sometimes six course meal in the dining room.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk