FCD for 3rd person in cabin?

Nixieh

In July my family cruised in 2 staterooms (2 people in each) and I purchased 4 future cruise deposits for all of us. For my next cruise it will just be 3 of us in one stateroom and when I try to book the 3rd person their FCD doesn't show up because they weren't in the original stateroom (if that makes sense). When I did a search here on CC I noticed some posts about FCD only being allowed for guest 1 and 2. Is that still true? Really annoying if it is as my daughter's FCD can't be used unless she is in a different stateroom again.

In July my family cruised in 2 staterooms (2 people in each) and I purchased 4 future cruise deposits for all of us. For my next cruise it will just be 3 of us in one stateroom and when I try to book the 3rd person their FCD doesn't show up because they weren't in the original stateroom (if that makes sense). When I did a search here on CC I noticed some posts about FCD only being allowed for guest 1 and 2. Is that still true? Really annoying if it is as my daughter's FCD can't be used unless she is in a different stateroom again.

As far as I know it has always been a limit of two per cabin, if you want the OBC.

Says it in the fine print at the bottom of the FCD purchase form: Shipboard credit is non refundable and only applicable to each Future Cruise Deposit purchased and applies to the holder of the Future Cruise Deposit only, excluding 3rd and 4th berth passengers.

Still, you should be able to use it for a reduced deposit, no? Did you call Princess?

Below is the fine print. Your T.A. or Princess should be able to apply the Future Cruise Deposits to all three of you, providing, of course, that the deposits are in each or your names. But, note that OBC, shipboard credits, do not apply to the 3rd person in a cabin.

"The FCD is available to use on new future bookings only and is non-transferable. The FCD currency is non-changeable. The FCD will be automatically

refunded if not applied to a new booking created within two years from the date of purchase. The FCD may be combined with most publically

offered fares and promotions. Once applied to a booking, the FCD is considered money and is subject to the terms and conditions in the Passage

contract. Shipboard credits will be applied at the time of booking and applies to the holder of the FCD only and is not applicable to 3rd and 4th

berth guests."

Thanks everyone. I must have missed that bit completely. Oh well I will ring and get it applied fir the lower deposit I guess.

You should still be able to book the room for 3 with the 2 FCDs. We did for a cruise that required 10% deposit.

The third person will still have their FCD to use in the future but as others have stated, you can only apply 2 per booking.

You should still be able to book the room for 3 with the 2 FCDs. We did for a cruise that required 10% deposit.

The third person will still have their FCD to use in the future but as others have stated, you can only apply 2 per booking.

Might as well apply it for this cruise as part payment, then buy a new one for the daughter. That way the new one will expire in two years from then, not two years from when the original one was purchased.

Might as well apply it for this cruise as part payment, then buy a new one for the daughter. That way the new one will expire in two years from then, not two years from when the original one was purchased.

I didn’t know you could do that!! [emoji2]Hmmm, bummer for an upcoming cruise, but thanks for letting me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums