Soda package question

Kate45

Trying to decide if this will be worth it for our upcoming Crown cruise in November. Can only one person in the cabin get this (just me, not hubby)? Can I book this on the ship the first day? Is there a limit? Are all the bars able to provide everything incl in this pkg? What is the cost of a soda if purchased and is it a can of Coke or a fountain drink? Do you still get an insulated container for them to fill-up? Thanks

1. Yes, you can get it for yourself and not your hubby.

2. Yes, you can book it on the first day on the ship if you wish.

3. No, there is no limit.

4. Questionable, most bars can offer everything in the package except the hot chocolate (best at International Café) and if the bar does not have a blender, they cannot do the mocktails.

5. $2.00 plus gratuity of 15%. They are 12 oz. cans.

6. It has been reported lately that not all ships have the insulated cups available and are giving passengers bottled water in place of the cups. It has also been reported that this is due to Princes redesigning the cup and trying to get them made and distributed to all ships.

Trying to decide if this will be worth it for our upcoming Crown cruise in November. Can only one person in the cabin get this (just me, not hubby)? Can I book this on the ship the first day? Is there a limit? Are all the bars able to provide everything incl in this pkg? What is the cost of a soda if purchased and is it a can of Coke or a fountain drink? Do you still get an insulated container for them to fill-up? Thanks

Yes 1 person can buy, yes you can purchase onboard, no limit, most venues (not room service). No cans.

These are the current terms and conditions of Soda & More:

Indulge yourself with this premium Unlimited Soda & More Package, entitling you to unlimited fountain soft drinks, plus mocktails, juices, and complimentary hot chocolate throughout your cruise. Price includes service charge. Package must be purchased for full length of voyage, cannot be shared, is non-transferable, and is non-refundable within 3 days of sailing.

Milk shakes, Frappes (on ships with Coffee & Cones) and Gong Cha items (on Majestic Princess) are included on the PBP but not the Soda & More. Princess does not have "smoothies" in the form we know them of, but some ships have yogurt/fruit juice/liquid sugar concoctions at breakfast in the buffet that are labelled as such.

There have been more than a few reports of obtaining mocktails and mixers on Princess Cays. But not sodas as there are no gun dispensers there.

Hi! What are the prices of mocktails (i.e. virgin pina colada)? Trying to decide if I want the package as I do not drink soda. I have already pre-ordered several cases of water. Not a coffee drinker so drink basically drink water, however, enjoy a mocktail when I am on a cruise.

Will be on the Emerald from Vancouver to Fort Lauderdale through the new canal in April 2019. 22 days and 9 or 10 (assuming we will not be going to Nicaragua) days at sea.

Thank you for your help.:tropical-drink:

These are the current terms and conditions of Soda & More:

Indulge yourself with this premium Unlimited Soda & More Package, entitling you to unlimited fountain soft drinks, plus mocktails, juices, and complimentary hot chocolate throughout your cruise. Price includes service charge. Package must be purchased for full length of voyage, cannot be shared, is non-transferable, and is non-refundable within 3 days of sailing.

Milk shakes, Frappes (on ships with Coffee & Cones) and Gong Cha items (on Majestic Princess) are included on the PBP but not the Soda & More. Princess does not have "smoothies" in the form we know them of, but some ships have yogurt/fruit juice/liquid sugar concoctions at breakfast in the buffet that are labelled as such.

There have been more than a few reports of obtaining mocktails and mixers on Princess Cays. But not sodas as there are no gun dispensers there.

Is bottled water included with the soda package?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No - bottled water is not included - you must pre-order (12 per case) at least three days before your sailing date.

Thanks. I already ordered two cases for my middle of night thirst.

If we need to bring water bottles with us on excursions, I best order at least one more case.

You will pay regular price for a can of soda. The soda from the guns is included and you can get that everywhere but Princess Cays.

We usually get the PBP for the adults and soda & more for the kids. I still order bottled water to the room for the convenience of it. 1 case for a 7 day cruise and 2 for a 15 day cruise. They bring them on embarkation day, we place them under the desk where the chair goes

You can get a glass of water anywhere on the ship and it tastes great. I just want to be sure I have water at night. There are 4 of us so we tend to drink it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I thought you could bring a case of water onboard with you. Why preorder it then? Convenience?

You can bring on a case of water if you want. But, you can pre-order the bottled water package and it will be in your cabin when you board. Convenience, yes. The pre-order cost is 12 x 500ml bottles for US$6.90 or around 58 cents/bottle. This is a decent price for convenience. The package is not available for purchase on board.

You can bring on a case of water if you want. But, you can pre-order the bottled water package and it will be in your cabin when you board. Convenience, yes. The pre-order cost is 12 x 500ml bottles for US$6.90 or around 58 cents/bottle. This is a decent price for convenience. The package is not available for purchase on board.

Im flying in and better off pre-ordering.

1 person can buy it, you can buy it on the ship and no limit.