Deluxe Beverage Package and VOOM One Device

Wolffie89

It says 1 device. So does this mean only 1 person in the stateroom can use the internet or can both people in the stateroom use 1 device each at the same time? I'm confused because it comes out cheaper to just buy the deluxe package and then 1 internet package if that's the case. Thanks

One person, one device at a time. Once one person is finished with it a different person could log on with a different device. You can't use it simultaneously though. When one person logs on it boots off any else who logged on with that account.

One person, one device at a time. Once one person is finished with it a different person could log on with a different device. You can't use it simultaneously though. When one person logs on it boots off any else who logged on with that account.

Thanks wouldn't it be smarter to just buy it separately then? Ite coming out cheaper. I dont understand why

Thanks wouldn't it be smarter to just buy it separately then? Ite coming out cheaper. I dont understand why
Wait for a sale. At some point every variation you could imagine will go on sale. We ended up purchasing 1 deluxe and 1 refreshment and then a 2 device pkg separately. It has worked out to be the cheapest option that I have seen. Right now in my Cruise planner deluxe is 42 and deluxe with voom is 51 so its a little cheaper as a package. We both wanted our own internet so we booked it separate. We eventually got the 2 device voom surf and stream for 15.99 a day.

Usually the delux and Voom package is cheaper than buying the two packages separately. If that’s not the case in your situation then definitely buy them separately.

Well I was just going to buy 1 voom package since I'm not required to buy 2. It's coming out to $833 with 2 deluxe packages and 1 boom. $883 with 2 deluxe packages that include zoom. I just wanted to make sure I wasnt missing anything

Wait for a sale. At some point every variation you could imagine will go on sale. We ended up purchasing 1 deluxe and 1 refreshment and then a 2 device pkg separately. It has worked out to be the cheapest option that I have seen. Right now in my Cruise planner deluxe is 42 and deluxe with voom is 51 so its a little cheaper as a package. We both wanted our own internet so we booked it separate. We eventually got the 2 device voom surf and stream for 15.99 a day.

Do you have to call to get 1 deluxe and 1 refreshment? If 1 person doesnt drink

Thanks, is it easy to do. I've heard royal Caribbeans customer service sucks. Do I need to tell them anything specific?

Just tell them the other person doesn't drink and you don't want to pay for two alcohol packages.

The deluxe package is $45 on sale right now and $55 with voom included. I havent seen it cheaper and I've been watching it for month. Cruise is around 50 days awag

I’m on the harmony on 12/16 and got tired of waiting for the sale so I bought today at $48 for deluxe and 1 deluxe with voom for $59. Checked about and hr ago and went down 5% more . 45 & 55$ called for refund. Said I can’t do it yet because it was done Today and they didn’t have full access to account but she be able to tomorrow and to call back tomorrow. So I said what if price goes up tomorrow. He said tomorrow - the 10th drink package sale of 30% and drink with voom 35%. So should drop to 42 and $51 tomorrow. But we will see. Supposedly a good sale for a few days.

I’m on the harmony on 12/16 and got tired of waiting for the sale so I bought today at $48 for deluxe and 1 deluxe with voom for $59. Checked about and hr ago and went down 5% more . 45 & 55$ called for refund. Said I can’t do it yet because it was done Today and they didn’t have full access to account but she be able to tomorrow and to call back tomorrow. So I said what if price goes up tomorrow. He said tomorrow - the 10th drink package sale of 30% and drink with voom 35%. So should drop to 42 and $51 tomorrow. But we will see. Supposedly a good sale for a few days.

Nicee. I'll wait until tomorrow then

No need to call. When you see a better price that you like, cancel the old order and rebook.

We have been getting the beverage pkg (soda) with voom for one and the soda package for the rest of us without voom and saving a bit. I did notice that an upcoming cruise in 2019 came out cheaper to get the voom and soda pkgs seperately. At least with the increased prices for Jan 2019.

So the RC creative marketing happens again. Yes, the website says save up to 30% off on board prices for deluxe with voom and buy one get one 1/2 off for the deluxe, but the price per day stayed the same as yesterday evening even though yesterday was 25% off the voom one. So 45 for Deluxe and 55 Deluxe with voom. I still saved $58 dollars by cxling and rebooking it, but was hoping for more. Time to keep an eye on it I guess. I hear there is always a great black Friday sale.