Do you have a port of call (ports) in the Caribbean to which you look forward ....

OCruisers

I love Grenada for the picturesque harbor. Also love Dominca. We really like the more natural and less developed islands and prefer the 'green' islands rather than the deserty islands.

But, we enjoy every island in it's own way. Looking forward to St. Croix in November as one of the few islands (that are regularly on cruise routes) that we haven't been to.

Going to Barbados in November for the first time. Any suggestions or tips of what to do?

We got tossed into Barbados last year when St. Thomas and St Maartins was closed due to the hurricanes. As I did not have much time to find things to do I found a wonderful tour company called Glory Tours. As my mother and I are two that like to take our time to explore and such we opted for the privet tour with the company. We went to the Barbados Wildlife Reserve, a house George Washington stayed in while in Barbados, we found a flyer for a pottery place and went there. We asked the tour guide to take us some place to get a "locals" lunch and we ended up on the water eating in a little hole in the wall place that we would have never found on our own.