RC cigarette prices on ovation on NZ cruise

Cigarettes are also expensive in NZ. Another thing to consider is the amount you can take ashore with you free of duty. I stand to be corrected but I think that nowadays its only one packet of 20. Any you buy on board will have to be smoked on board to enjoy the duty freeedom or a duty paid on the rest of the Carton you take with you.

Cigarettes are also expensive in NZ. Another thing to consider is the amount you can take ashore with you free of duty. I stand to be corrected but I think that nowadays its only one packet of 20. Any you buy on board will have to be smoked on board to enjoy the duty freeedom or a duty paid on the rest of the Carton you take with you.

Yes it’s only 1 packet

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2019 at 3:12 AM, Chiliburn said:

I’m not a smoker but I don’t think it’s a bargain.

We are enjoying,slept like a baby last night.the roll of the ship seems to put you into a deep sleep.

Hope cruise is going well, if you can, can you let me know or send me a picture, if they have got any big cigars and prices thanks it would be appreciated

also are there any duty free at NZ ports?

thanks

2 hours ago, nbhwarrior said:

Hope cruise is going well, if you can, can you let me know or send me a picture, if they have got any big cigars and prices thanks it would be appreciated

also are there any duty free at NZ ports?

thanks

I will ,there’s a wine bar called vintages which did have a good display of cigars.

Have you worked out what deck your cabin is on.because there’s only 2 smoking areas.

one on deck 5 and 14.They are very strict.$100US fine or cleaning change as they call it.

I’ve seen people who love their cigarette and have a long walk down a corridor then have to wait for a lift .not a pleasant experience. I felt for them.

3 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

I will ,there’s a wine bar called vintages which did have a good display of cigars.

Have you worked out what deck your cabin is on.because there’s only 2 smoking areas.

one on deck 5 and 14.They are very strict.$100US fine or cleaning change as they call it.

I’ve seen people who love their cigarette and have a long walk down a corridor then have to wait for a lift .not a pleasant experience. I felt for them.

Thanks chilburn, I really appreciate this, the duty on bringing in cigars ( and cigarettes) into Australia is very expensive, I really enjoy a evening cigar while cruising just trying to work the most cost effective way of getting cigars , hence why I’d really appreciate youfinding out what cigars ( brands) they have on board ( in the bars and shops) if you can, and how much they are so really appreciate your help

Hope you having a fantastic time, what’s the weather, ship, food and service like?

i think we are on deck 7

🙏🏻

6 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

E64F74F9-7FEE-4C83-A127-0FFD78F2C73C.thumb.jpeg.7a583b50814005dfef3d01813e63e7f4.jpegC1AA1796-16A1-4EEE-9BD9-F5F5DBC9011A.thumb.jpeg.16967587684e40bf5e52e50ae33308bf.jpeg couldn’t see any price,give me a brand and I will ask.

Australia Day today,weather is good,bbq on the pool deck and a lot going on.

we are in Picton and are just waiting to do a tour of some fish farms,so lots of fresh seafood.

Thanks chilburn 

can an you get prices for the montecristo’s and Davidoff’s

really appreciated and happy Australia Day