"LIVE" from Carnival Horizon September 13, 2018

Radio

Thank you for your review. Some day I hope to sail out of NYC. I'm a native New Yorker. But for now, I'll have to settle with Miami.

Very excited to be sailing in January on a new ship. Trying to read as many reviews as possible. So far, the only thing I'm not wild about is the Liquid lounge/theater set up. Experienced this on the Sunshine and wasn't happy. Oh well, can't have everything; there are plenty of other "new" things to try. Looking forward to the sky ride.

The ship looks beautiful. :)

OMG boarded Horizon today. We are in a connected cabin and its awful. We can hear our neighbors entire conversation, their TV and their balco y door slamming. Here we were worried being adjacent to IMAX. Never again in connecting.

Radio - ty for another great review. I know you wrote that you would prefer cruising more than 4 days - but would you go on a ship as large as Horizen again? I have been "avoiding" the newer mega-ships from CCL as I fear they will feel too crowded.

Great job, Radio and thank you. I will be on the Horizon in January. Just one question. Looking at the Fun Times, I see no mention of trivia. Has it been discontinued? Or is it posted elsewhere? Or did I just miss it?
They usually had it 5 times per day on our recent 8 day sailing. On sea days @ 10, 1115 and 1145 and then again @ 300 and 330 or 400 and 430, all in Ocean Plaza on deck 5. On port days, it was 100 and 130, then again 2 or 3 times later in the afternoon.