Sign in to follow this  
shipgeeks

A question for the European contributors

When Aldi stores came to the US, I purchased a Lacura cream for puffy eyes. It was great; the only product of its type that has worked for me. Unfortunately for me, it has never been available since then, nor does it appear on the Aldi site or on ebay.

Have any of you seen such a product in the European Aldi stores? Is it still made? Is there a way for an American to purchase it?

When Aldi stores came to the US, I purchased a Lacura cream for puffy eyes. It was great; the only product of its type that has worked for me. Unfortunately for me, it has never been available since then, nor does it appear on the Aldi site or on ebay.

Have any of you seen such a product in the European Aldi stores? Is it still made? Is there a way for an American to purchase it?

First go to place is always Amazon...They have entire lines of the Lacura.....

Greetings from the UK. Aldi still stock it although the luxury bits are usually when there is a ‘special buy’ on. I use their facial moisturiser which is always available but can’t recall seeing eye cream all the time.

I’m off there to do my shopping tomorrow so will report back!

Thank you, please do. I, too, use their moisturizers regularly. And I am familiar with the "special" concept. The best popsicles only appear once a year!

Nothing in the eye cream range at all. They had a few bits on special but that I’d never seen before like B.B. cream.