Anyone has experience with cabins under Horizon Court/Bistro on Royal Princess?

DimSum

Hi,

I'm thinking of booking a balcony cabin on the Marina deck (Deck 15) that is below the Lido deck (Deck 16) where the Horizon Court and Horizon Bistro are located. Anyone has experience with cabins under Horizon Court/Bistro on Royal Princess? Just wondering if the cabins below the restaurant would hear any noise from the restaurant.

TIA

Hi,

I'm thinking of booking a balcony cabin on the Marina deck (Deck 15) that is below the Lido deck (Deck 16) where the Horizon Court and Horizon Bistro are located. Anyone has experience with cabins under Horizon Court/Bistro on Royal Princess? Just wondering if the cabins below the restaurant would hear any noise from the restaurant.

TIA

We were directly under the Bistro on Royal and heard absolutely nothing. The rest of Horizon Court I can’t answer for, but under the Bistro was fine, which was a relief.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Don’t! Horrible.

I was on Marina deck under the Horizon Court. When I booked, I thought, “This won’t be bad. It’s carpeted and, I’m sure, sound insulated.” Not! The noise woke me up out of a sound sleep every night at 3:30am. Banging, crashing, drawers slamming, something like heavy furniture being moved, etc. It lasted until about 5:30am. Every. Single. Night.

My sister was down the hall in an inside, which was under the buffet walkways, and heard the food and service trolleys being wheeled overhead day and night.

It was as though there was zero sound insulation. I could hear people talking although not clearly.

I will never, ever book a cabin that’s not beneath another cabin again. Had a great cruise but the cabin experience was awful.

Hi,

TIA

The last 6 cabins in the 700's are fine in our experience and a great location!

They are under the outside terrace eating area of the HC.

Hmmm I have inside cabins booked on the Crown on Riviera deck below the buffet. Cabins are R733 and R737. Does anyone have experience with those? I had read some good reviews of them and no mention of noise from above, but now I'm not so sure.

On the Crown/Ruby/Emerald/CB........

In our experience these are fine.

Any in the 700's

If we book Riviera deck this is where we go. ;)

We have not had any issues with noise from above.

Great location with the aft doors out to the pool and one deck up to the HC.