Loved my first Seabourn cruise

bebop bonnie

I just returned from Boston to Montreal on the Quest. Have sailed many times on Regent and loved it, but this was our first Seabourn cruise.. I've often heard that your last cruise is your best. Well, our cruise on Seabourn was the best yet!

Most of all, the crew was above and beyond the highest level of service I've ever experienced. Ever! And the food was consistently perfect! Thomas Keller was a highlight, but every meal, at every venue was a delight. Our Owners Suite (701) was very comfortable and the extra half bath was great. Prior to boarding, I didn't quite understand the concept of Sanbourn Square. We really enjoyed it and the concept made sense, and the staff was so helpful, Will be back as soon as we find an itinerary and dates that work for us!

Question does Seaborne fares include tours and air and do they have interactive tv’s

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No Seabourn fares do not include tours and fares.....which I prefer because I mainly like small private tours and scheduling my own flights. They do have a division in head office that can price out airfares and transport for people and I know a few friends who have used this service because the pricing has been very competitive.

I am not sure what you mean by interactive tv's? They have quite a selection of news channels, though this can vary in regions a little. There is on demand movies. The lectures are recorded and can be watched later in your room.

I hope this helps.

Julie

• 1 month later...
On 9/28/2018 at 1:34 PM, bebop bonnie said:

I just returned from Boston to Montreal on the Quest. Have sailed many times on Regent and loved it, but this was our first Seabourn cruise.. I've often heard that your last cruise is your best. Well, our cruise on Seabourn was the best yet!

Most of all, the crew was above and beyond the highest level of service I've ever experienced. Ever! And the food was consistently perfect! Thomas Keller was a highlight, but every meal, at every venue was a delight. Our Owners Suite (701) was very comfortable and the extra half bath was great. Prior to boarding, I didn't quite understand the concept of Sanbourn Square. We really enjoyed it and the concept made sense, and the staff was so helpful, Will be back as soon as we find an itinerary and dates that work for us!

We've done the Montreal to FLL twice but our most favorite cruise was our first Seabourn cruise followed by the next 8 :)  After 20 years of cruising on the big box cruise lines, Seabourn is just SO different and SO better.  It's like comparing gray hound bus travel to flying private. We've never had a suite above the standard veranda suite but we've had every category from V2-V6 (from deck 5 to deck 8). With that said, we love the "standard" veranda suite.  My wife knows where to put her stuff and I get what's left over.  Just like home 😉