MDR - 14 Night Dinner Menús

gerelmx

3 minutes ago, DebInAntigua said:

No beef wellington or prime rib? That sucks.

Don't believe in everything  posted. Past B2B (9+12 nights) Silhouette We have The Wellington, The Steak Dianne, and many dishes that posters says they don't see. It's impossible to have everything in a short cruise.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2018 at 11:10 AM, Bruin Steve said:

We will next be on the Millennium for 14 nights over Christmas and New Year's...and I would be very okay with these as the 14...but really hope they don't repeat #5...I just went through all 14 menus and figured out what I would order...and would only default to the New York Steak (though I've never been thrilled with this option) on two of the menus--#5 being one of those two!...

The short ribs on # 5 are incredible!!!

• Like 1

We're reaching the end of a 14 night cruise on Silhouette and the MDR food has been the worst ever. No Wellington or Dianne and the usual regular New York Strip has not been on the menu for several consecutive nights. Food generally bland and very small portions. Waiter recommended a desert last night which we returned as it was horrible. He returned full of apologies and said the chef had let him down. Nothing has been remarkable, just barely adequate 

We are also on board Silhouette and agree the dining room food is terrible. Have only eaten there 3 times as the food was so poor - inedible pork, dry cod, tasteless soups, poor salads and desserts. And the crème brûlée was the worst I’ve ever had. We are doing the rounds of the specialties as just cannot face the food there.

The buffet is fine as are the specialty restaurants for the most part - haven’t gone to Le Petit Chef.