MDR - 14 Night Dinner Menús

gerelmx

Thanks. Which one is that? I can't see day numbers on them. You can just tell me the first dish in one of the categories. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Each menu is numbered in the right/bottom corner, the menus are uploaded in numeric order, not necessary this is the order on the ship.

We will next be on the Millennium for 14 nights over Christmas and New Year's...and I would be very okay with these as the 14...but really hope they don't repeat #5...I just went through all 14 menus and figured out what I would order...and would only default to the New York Steak (though I've never been thrilled with this option) on two of the menus--#5 being one of those two!...

And in June/July, we are doing back-to-backs on Reflection--24 nights--so I assume we'll be getting many of these menus at least twice...

Thanks so much for posting them!!!

Each menu is numbered in the right/bottom corner, the menus are uploaded in numeric order, not necessary this is the order on the ship.

Thanks. I read threads with the newest posts first, so the order I saw was different than as posted. I opened a browser in "incognto" mode so I wasn't logged in and it makes much more sense now.

Also, I was unable to read the number in the bottom corner since it's so light, even when using the app and zooming in.

Will be sailing on the Reflection in January for 14 nights. We did the same cruise a few times on the Eclipse. We found the 14 night menus to be varied and mostly good. When I didn’t find an appealing dessert on the menu, I went to Cafe al Bacio and got a dessert to go. I did this on quite a few nights. Figured I wanted to spend the calories on something I really liked.

Will be sailing on the Reflection in January for 14 nights. We did the same cruise a few times on the Eclipse. We found the 14 night menus to be varied and mostly good. When I didn’t find an appealing dessert on the menu, I went to Cafe al Bacio and got a dessert to go. I did this on quite a few nights. Figured I wanted to spend the calories on something I really liked.

We did that when we dined in Blu as well, especially when dinner had taken too long and we were going to miss the show.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Okay, from what I can remember....

1st night it was pretty much the same but it went downhill from then on.

No beef tornados

No veal chop or trout

No steak and chips

No branzino

No beef Wellington

NO AGED PRIME BEEF!

No Steak Diane. 

No flounder

No Pork chops

These were items we loved on the same ship last September.  We didn't starve by any means but my observation was and is that they have cut out all the really nice cuts of beef, veal and better fish.

I wish I had photographed the menu but it was the last thing on my mind.  Excuse me if I made a few mistakes on this but honestly, it didn't measure up to last September on the same ship.  If we hadn't cruises so often on Celebrity we might have been happier.  

27 minutes ago, frontdesklady said:

No beef tornados

No veal chop or trout

No steak and chips

No branzino

No beef Wellington

NO AGED PRIME BEEF!

No Steak Diane. 

No flounder

No Pork chops

These were items we loved on the same ship last September.  We didn't starve by any means but my observation was and is that they have cut out all the really nice cuts of beef, veal and better fish.

I wish I had photographed the menu but it was the last thing on my mind.  Excuse me if I made a few mistakes on this but honestly, it didn't measure up to last September on the same ship.  If we hadn't cruises so often on Celebrity we might have been happier.  

How long was your cruise? selection and order for shorter of 14 night cruise is chef decision.

17 minutes ago, frontdesklady said:

It was 12 nights and I asked the waiter if the menu was the same on all Celebrity ships and he answered it was.  

Was that  on Summit.?

You listed some of the better choices...esp Prime Rib. 

Hope it is not an ongoing  downgrade!

We were on the Silhouette March 24, 2019  out of Fort Lauderdale.  We are booked for almost the same next year (2020) and same ship.  We booked both  cruises while on Eclipse doing a Med. cruise.  We loved the food.  This past one was very disappointing with regard to the menu.  The breakfasts were nice as usual and sea day lunches were good.  This was our 18th Celebrity cruise and our 58th week of cruising, most with Celebrity and Royal Caribbean.  We have this same cruise booked for next March (2020) but are shopping around.  

I just got off the Summit (4-6-19 through 4-13-19) and those menus are not exactly identical to the MDR menus that we saw.  The first 7 days are mostly the same, but with a handful of alterations.  

No Tournedos

No frog legs

I don't believe I saw any veal either.  

I did have the Wellington and my partner did have the steak and chips.  The Steak Diane replaced the Tournedos.  

• 1 month later...
On 4/22/2019 at 12:27 PM, frontdesklady said:

No beef tornados

No veal chop or trout

No steak and chips

No branzino

No beef Wellington

NO AGED PRIME BEEF!

No Steak Diane. 

No flounder

No Pork chops

We sailed on the Infinity for 14 nights I do recall

Veal chop

Prime Rib 

Beef (steaks)

Filet mignon

Several fish options

Lamb options

Lobster

Did not take pics of the menus

Edited by Fogfog

On 4/22/2019 at 10:27 AM, frontdesklady said:

No beef tornados

No veal chop or trout

No steak and chips

No branzino

No beef Wellington

NO AGED PRIME BEEF!

No Steak Diane. 

No flounder

No Pork chops

No beef wellington or prime rib? That sucks.