No added sugar desserts on QM2

fizzy1

As with all special dietary needs, you should make your preferences known to the purser, to your table steward (and maitre d'hotel, as appropriate) and to the servers at the dessert station in the buffet. Of course there are always alternatives such as fruit, yogurt, etc.

The buffet has a decent range of SF and GF desserts also.I used tp prefer some of them to the others,even though I didn't need them for medical reasons.Someone's going to have a pop now for depriving diabetics etc,lol.

They aren't that bad, really........

Like their desserts in general, last week we found them a mixed bag. I occasionally ordered them (although sugar is not a primary concern in my case), especially at lunch. Especially the cheesecake, which I recall was consistently good. (Since it's not a concern, I cannot recall if it was sugar-free or sugar-reduced)

- Mark

Like their desserts in general, last week we found them a mixed bag. I occasionally ordered them (although sugar is not a primary concern in my case), especially at lunch. Especially the cheesecake, which I recall was consistently good. (Since it's not a concern, I cannot recall if it was sugar-free or sugar-reduced)

- Mark

Does anyone know if the sugar reduced desserts contain artificial sweeteners. I'm pre-diabetic, but I can't tolerate the artificial sweeteners, so I usually split a regular dessert with my husband and only take a spoonful or two.