EPIC - Which pool area for Adult fun

mrsfuzzmo

We will be cruising with approx. 125 adults. Which area is more "fun" for adults during a day at sea, the Spice H2O area or the main pool area.

I'm looking for music, liveliness, fun, etc. I know that any pool games, activities, DJ or live music is probably going to be in the center pool area, but is the Spice H2O a fun area as well, or is it more "quiet" because it's adults only.

I imagine some "adult fun" is frowned upon in the pool and should be confined to one's cabin.

;p

LOL.....yes, we will take that into consideration.

Thanks for the responses! Like I said, we will not all be together, but there are a lot of us who just like to hang out and have fun together so hoping for some good "pool" music, cold drinks and great conversations.....with possible dancing mixed in if the music is right!

I imagine some "adult fun" is frowned upon in the pool and should be confined to one's cabin.

;p

you beat me to it! Hubby interrupted a couple when he went to the Haven sundeck to have a cigarette, they were embarrassed every time they saw him after that - he just laughed

Hello,

Other than the fact that it's a fairly quiet place, the pool in H2o is the size of an handkerchief. So it max out pretty fast. Plus the fact that the chairs are in a staircase doesn't make it easy for a group. Go for the main pool, bars, music live , more food options, slides, etc...over there.

Enjoy

We will be cruising with approx. 125 adults. Which area is more "fun" for adults during a day at sea, the Spice H2O area or the main pool area.

I'm looking for music, liveliness, fun, etc. I know that any pool games, activities, DJ or live music is probably going to be in the center pool area, but is the Spice H2O a fun area as well, or is it more "quiet" because it's adults only.

Spice H2O is a designated quiet zone with no music. The main pool has super loud music and bars. It's also where they have the organized activities. That's the place you're looking for.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Forums mobile app

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/5/2018 at 10:20 PM, Cruiser Bruiser said:

Spice H2O is a designated quiet zone with no music. The main pool has super loud music and bars. It's also where they have the organized activities. That's the place you're looking for.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Forums mobile app

Great thanks!!  Main pool it is!!  Gotta have music!!