Confused with RCCL website!

My husband and I have 3 cruises booked. Friends are joining us on our 3rd in 2020 (they live in a different state than us). They booked and linked our reservations so we would be able to dine together. My question is how can I check specifics of my cruise(s) on the website? I want to be sure we are linked with our friends and I'm not sure if I also have to link them to us. When I sign in, I see our cruises but can't figure out how to look at everything about the cruise. One of them we might want to change our dining preference but I'm at a loss as to how to do this. FYI we booked through a TA and wondering if that is why I can't see anything. Thanks in advance for any help.

Royal's website has been steadily losing functionality over the years. Each update removes more functions. Pretty soon the website will have one button that says "Book me a cruise and charge me whatever you want".

In order to see the info you want, ask your TA to send you Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation.

My husband and I have 3 cruises booked. Friends are joining us on our 3rd in 2020 (they live in a different state than us). They booked and linked our reservations so we would be able to dine together. My question is how can I check specifics of my cruise(s) on the website? I want to be sure we are linked with our friends and I'm not sure if I also have to link them to us. When I sign in, I see our cruises but can't figure out how to look at everything about the cruise. One of them we might want to change our dining preference but I'm at a loss as to how to do this. FYI we booked through a TA and wondering if that is why I can't see anything. Thanks in advance for any help.

Your travel agent must make any changes to dining times.

If your TA links your reservations for you, it will appear on your invoice. Ask him/her to send that to you.

I do have a copy of the booking confirmation but I find it strange that it is the only way I can look at anything. My TA is actually my daughter so I know I can ask her to check for me but I used to be able to view everything on my own on the website. I know I can go the "my calendar" and see every day but it is very frustrating not to be able to just take a look at my reservations.

I do have a copy of the booking confirmation but I find it strange that it is the only way I can look at anything. My TA is actually my daughter so I know I can ask her to check for me but I used to be able to view everything on my own on the website. I know I can go the "my calendar" and see every day but it is very frustrating not to be able to just take a look at my reservations.

Agreed.